Need advice on countering love magic

I have found myself on the receiving end of some unwanted magical advances.

This recent incident appears to have even impacted my current partner as she was stricken with severe nausea at the exact same time that I felt the magic hit me with its full force. I was able to weather the assault. However, I do not enjoy feeling senslessly heart sick and irritable and being forced to think about someone that I would much sooner forget.

Short of throwing down with curses and war magic, what would be some effective methods of simply stopping the spell?

4 Likes

Hiya OP! So there’s a few ways you can deal with the spell, but really you can’t do anything until you divine enough to get a precise understanding of the nature of the spell. From there, you can:

• Hack the spell, by creating a containment vessel and adjusting the spells qualities or behaviors before releasing it to corrupt the whole.

• Remove its power, by divining about exactly what that is and how to paralyze or pause the spell, just long enough for you to execute your divined instructions.

• Create a network of spring/lake spirits, lunar Deities, vengeful creatures, and spider and worm spirits to put into place a reflective pattern that really brings things back to sender like the Wiccan Rede.

2 Likes

Is this someone you have been involved with or wanted to be involved with in the past?

1 Like

Is this someone you have been involved with or wanted to be involved with in the past?

Will have to give you some back story to answer that in proper context.

Met her 8 years ago. Was attracted to her, but she had a boyfriend. So I did what any mature person would do, I tried to move on.

Then, one morning, half awake but very much aware, I see her appearing in my thoughts. Much to my discomfort, I was unable to will her out of my mind as I normally could every other thought and image. It was unlike any other mental experience I ever had. So, I drew on my occult knowledge and banished her. After that, I didn’t see or think of her again for months. Then, one day, she sends me an email. I found out then, that same morning when I banished her, she was thrown out of her home and had no where to go except to move in with some guy she knew on the other side of the country. Yes, my banishing sent her nearly 3000 miles away. Divinations confirmed it.

Soon after I got that email from her, she moved back into the town where I lived. Thus began the irritating cycle that has repeated itself ever since. I Banish her, forget about her for a few months, she comes back. I avoid her, forget about her for a few months, she starts contacting me. Banish her again, forget about her for a few months, she comes back (Again), repeat ad nauseam. In the last few cycles, her return as been accompanied by events like that detailed in my original post, sometimes with her even appearing in my dreams.

My more observant female friends have told me that she is trying to keep me in reserve in case she isn’t able to get anyone else.

I thought I had finally broken this cycle when I used Psalms magic to eliminate any current love spells and later met my current partner whom I Love.

I need to end this thing before it endangers my current relationship.

2 Likes

This girl likely tried a love spell the first few times to later research that she must break you up with your current partner first which is why she is attacking your girl. I would put up protections because this person will clearly continue moving forward. Otherwise youre going to just end up in a magickal battle which sucks and is annoying. Put up defenses that will repel the workings automatically

1 Like

So you did absolutely no workings on her whatsoever? None, nada, zero, zilch? No visualisations during sex magick to encourage her to stray? No RS/RI workings?

For something this strong and repetitive there has to be a really strong bond between the two of you formed somehow.

@serpens_album is possibly correct but I’m wondering also if you had some aspirations of a relationship with her at some point which has added fuel to all of this. Or if at one time you had hoped for a relationship with her and not specified when so TADA here she is ready, willing and able…

1 Like

What he said.^^^

Also, you can do the one thing your amorous admirer can do nothing about; live well and love your girlfriend like never before.

The stronger the bond between you two, the less effective any magick to drive a wedge between you will be. So go out, have some fun, and really remind each other why you two are attracted and together in the first place. Also, rock each other’s world. It’s funny how the fires of passion can just incinerate unwanted intrusions. Two’s company, but three can’t be a crowd if the third party can’t even come near the flame.

2 Likes

There are so many threads on here about people wanting to cast love/lust spells to make someone love them, and to break up their current relationships, so it is refreshing to see it from the other side.

Thank you, OP, for describing your experience, and I’m sorry you have to deal with something like this.

Create a Sorcerer’s Shield.

Watch Tower Ritual should help, explaining the idea.

make it specifically devotes to Venus at the outher side, absorbing all that Energy, and Uranus at the inner to strengthen you and your power, while recharging from what ever energy you’ve been strucken by.

When the Energy is absorbed by the Outer part you can collect it in one spot and trace where it banished to.
That opens up your attacker to find him/herself at defence to you shortly after.

You’re welcome.

If i may suggest one more thing: Invoking Eros and having him help you to focus on your actual true love may help aswell.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

Then, having stopped banishing she came back…

Al.

1 Like

We still don’t know ifs all wholly a one sided thing. Desire often wears off after a while.

Ok I’ll be really blunt here, was there ever a sex session between the two of you?

I’m having difficulty believing that this is simply one sided magick and it’s all on her side given what I’ve seen here and other forums about men and women magickians.

If the woman hasn’t made any physical contact, then there’s a possibility it might not be her at all.

So you did absolutely no workings on her whatsoever? None, nada, zero, zilch? No visualisations during sex magick to encourage her to stray? No RS/RI workings?
For something this strong and repetitive there has to be a really strong bond between the two of you formed somehow.

I didn’t do any love or seduction magic on her for a first few years. About 2 years ago, I tried some love spells on her. I was tired of being repeatedly stuck in her friend zone. Long story short, it didn’t work. So I did Psalms magic to nullify any love magic cast by either of us. After doing it for a week and a half, I felt free of whatever was tying me to her. Then I met my current partner and have been happy ever since.

Forgive me, I could see you did some work.

You think it didn’t work?

Think again.

So you will need to counteract not only her work but your own.

Believe it or not, you have to overcome your own desire for her, despite being in a relationship with ‘the love of your life’.

That’s different to her intentionally working on you.

You need to consider that. You’ve pulled her to you.