Need advice on blood magick

I have a ritual to Naamah I want to work with but it involves the use of blood. I have diabetic lancets (unused unopened box), but they were expensive. I’m not sure it would be healthy to do blood rituals too often, but it certainly would burn a hole in my pocket. I want to know how every one else handles blood magick. How often do you do this? As mentioned in a previous post, Naamah or Lilith may be too much for me right now, but what they offer seems to be what I need.

2 Likes

I got a box of 200 for under 15€ I think. I use blood maybe once a week usually so those last me a long time, not much of an expense. If I need more than a lancet draws, I generally use a straight razor

1 Like

Generally for Naamah or Lilith a small amount of blood (three drops or so) at the opening ritual is enough to begin working with them for several months. in my experience anyway.

1 Like

So I can do the ritual for a good while without blood if I give up some once? And offer blood every few months?

1 Like

Yes and maybe not even that often, they might be more interested in another fluid your body produces, but one can never really know with those two until the work begins.

1 Like

And since you’re the only one using the lancets, you can reuse them a few times. I had a friend with Type One Diabetes and he used the same lancet multiple times a day.