Need a quick scan - entity trying to contact me?

So I’ve been hearing these voices in my head. There are tons of them and they all sound different, but they all keep repeating the following words and phrases:

Daughter
My daughter
Not my daughter
Daughter of man
Sweet daughter
Sweet, beautiful daughter
Not a daughter
My light
My child
Come to me
His daughter
You’re a daughter
Not your daughter
Little daughter
Not a daughter anymore

As you can see, the word “daughter” is being thrown around a lot. Whoever and whatever is saying this (assuming there’s an entity involved) is making contradictory statements too. I’ve been ignoring it for some time, but now I’m starting to get curious. I’ve done GBRP and smudging, but it still continues, so my assumption is it’s not a parasite.

I’m at work right now, so I can’t find a quiet space to figure this out. I can’t tell if these are just intrusive thoughts or if someone is trying to contact me.

Thus, I’m requesting a quick scan to see if there is anything hanging around me. Thanks in advance. Replies will be slow.

1 Like

The contradictions put me in mind of this:

For I am the first and the last.

I am the honored one and the scorned one.

I am the whore and the holy one.

I am the wife and the virgin.

I am (the mother) and the daughter.

I am the members of my mother.

I am the barren one
and many are her sons.

I am she whose wedding is great,
and I have not taken a husband.

I am the midwife and she who does not bear.

I am the solace of my labor pains.

I am the bride and the bridegroom,
and it is my husband who begot me.

I am the mother of my father
and the sister of my husband
and he is my offspring.

I am the slave of him who prepared me.

I am the ruler of my offspring.

But he is the one who begot me before the time on a birthday.

And he is my offspring in (due) time,
and my power is from him.

I am the staff of his power in his youth,
and he is the rod of my old age.
And whatever he wills happens to me.

I am the silence that is incomprehensible
and the idea whose remembrance is frequent.

I am the voice whose sound is manifold
and the word whose appearance is multiple.

I am the utterance of my name.

Source and full text (worth reading): The Thunder, Perfect Mind -- The Nag Hammadi Library

My initial impression. not really a scan, said “Beelzebub” but I don’t work with that spirit much. But I cannot claim authority on that, it’s just a feeling.

5 Likes

To be frank, I find that those little hunches are often very near the mark if not spot on. As I like to say, divination is 70 percent intuition and 30 percent interpretation. I’d venture to say that you’ve at the very least put them in the ballpark of establishing communication with their spirit friend.

2 Likes

I respect that, but my intuition isn’t always on point. There have been plenty of times where I trusted my gut on something, only to be completely wrong.

Thus, I like getting a second opinion.

2 Likes

It’s interesting.

But what is it? A poem?

1 Like

It’s ancient hermetic “Neti, neti” basically, cleverly tooled as an invocation to eliminate nihilism…

3 Likes

I see. Most intriguing.

2 Likes