Need a punch from a black mage

I don’t know everything about black mages but I know enough to know I’m not gona get any help, most likely not?

My teacher, Robert Bruce takes the 'right handed path" a white mage, he says that demon teach us through hard lessons.

So I need a serious “though love”. show me how to care less about other and more about myself.

I have worked once again to care for another only to be thrown aside with the bill, figuratively and literally.

show me what I need to know, I’m a realist. Even the Sun has a Dark Side

lol you do not need magic for this.
Just start being a fuckin egoist, except for your closest family and real friends.

What you need to know.

1. Know what you want. (Most people don’t get past step one.)
  2. Get what you want. (Use whatever works for you.)
  3. Repeat as needed. (You will grow and transform along the way, so your wants will most likely expand and change. If they don’t, great, because you’ll be living your dream life anyway when you already have what you want.)

What Narius said! :slight_smile:

And:

Sounds to me like you were living the fake-light “give to get” paradigm in which you’re good and nice and giving so that everyone has to be nice back to you.

If you really cared for that person, you wouldn’t have wanted anything back and would happily have accepted their choice, right? You were in it for your own desired results all along.

(Sorry, but you did say you wanted it straight!)

Everyone is already selfish and after their own best interests on the RHP, then at some point they burn out from dealing with other people’s toxins (instead of transmuting their own, which is more of an LHP thing) and decide to accept “god’s” will/all is as it should be because they’ve given up, gotten far too bruised from making their life about everyone else (fair enough - other people are crazy assholes) and want to cease existing.

Transmute your own dross through ceasing to have any investment in other people’s outcomes (unless you’re knowingly manipulating them to be as you want them to be - an act of making your will dominant over theirs) and through working your own ascent, empowerment, whatever you want to call it.

The RHP model of “helping” others is a lie that always falls in on itself, once the practitioner realises they violate the will of god or whatever every time they take an action based on their own interests.

NariusV your quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.

-Learn to love and RESPECT yourself.
-Set and uphold boundaries and standards.
-Remove those in your life or at the very least take steps to minimize the effect that negative and unwanted influences and people have on you.

[quote=“dellamage, post:2, topic:2676”]lol you do not need magic for this.
Just start being a fuckin egoist, except for your closest family and real friends.[/quote]

no, but I do need more of a Left handed mentality

[quote=“NariusV, post:3, topic:2676”]What you need to know.

1. Know what you want. (Most people don’t get past step one.)
  2. Get what you want. (Use whatever works for you.)
  3. Repeat as needed. (You will grow and transform along the way, so your wants will most likely expand and change. If they don’t, great, because you’ll be living your dream life anyway when you already have what you want.)[/quote]

This is getting the ball rolling, Thank you

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:2676”]What Narius said! :slight_smile:

And:

Sounds to me like you were living the fake-light “give to get” paradigm in which you’re good and nice and giving so that everyone has to be nice back to you.

If you really cared for that person, you wouldn’t have wanted anything back and would happily have accepted their choice, right? You were in it for your own desired results all along.

(Sorry, but you did say you wanted it straight!)

Everyone is already selfish and after their own best interests on the RHP, then at some point they burn out from dealing with other people’s toxins (instead of transmuting their own, which is more of an LHP thing) and decide to accept “god’s” will/all is as it should be because they’ve given up, gotten far too bruised from making their life about everyone else (fair enough - other people are crazy assholes) and want to cease existing.

Transmute your own dross through ceasing to have any investment in other people’s outcomes (unless you’re knowingly manipulating them to be as you want them to be - an act of making your will dominant over theirs) and through working your own ascent, empowerment, whatever you want to call it.

The RHP model of “helping” others is a lie that always falls in on itself, once the practitioner realises they violate the will of god or whatever every time they take an action based on their own interests.[/quote]

while you might have a point about the "give and Get’’ concept, the over all statement is out of place.

although it does help me realize where I did go wrong, SO thank you for that

[quote=“telgega, post:6, topic:2676”]while you might have a point about the "give and Get’’ concept, the over all statement is out of place.

although it does help me realize where I did go wrong, SO thank you for that[/quote]

You’re welcome mate, I was just harshing on an entire mindset - you’re here, so you obviously can do better, and I’m not like some fount of wisdom, so please don’t take any of that personally, I know literally nothing about you and don’t claim to have the spidey-senses :o) to know more just from you posting on here.

Your post was challenging and thought-provoking and showed a lot of insight, so I hope we hear more from you, especially about your experiences if you choose to go down darker routes!

[quote=“telgega, post:1, topic:2676”]I don’t know everything about black mages but I know enough to know I’m not gona get any help, most likely not?

My teacher, Robert Bruce takes the 'right handed path" a white mage, he says that demon teach us through hard lessons.

So I need a serious “though love”. show me how to care less about other and more about myself.

I have worked once again to care for another only to be thrown aside with the bill, figuratively and literally.

show me what I need to know, I’m a realist. Even the Sun has a Dark Side[/quote]

I’m not sure what has happened but…I remember since I made this post a while ago, I’ve certainly changed…

I care less about people’s feelings, and more about myself. I refuse to give hand outs and I don’t just stand there and ‘take it’ to keep peace anymore.

and it feels natural…not sure if just giving in has changed me or what

It’s so cool to hear back from someone after they’ve posted in the past - what’s next for you on this path now?

For me one of the big eye-openers was seeing what was me caring, for real (like, I’ll fish a spider out the bath and put it somewhere safe, or do healing work for people, or donate to causes I support) and what was conditioning, and those two things go right into the core of who you are and where your magick comes from.

currently working on getting my third eye fully activated, I’ve had several ‘flashes’ from that point.

I need to focus on something and that is currently it, as far as what happens after that? who knows

I like you, telgega.

If you need help becoming an egoist or becoming an arrogant bastard, PM me. I’d love to create another Red Bro.

-Sev

Are you Irongega from the astral dynamics forum? If not, I would like to know if you even on the forum. If you are, I am GMAN12

yup

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:11, topic:2676”]I like you, telgega.

If you need help becoming an egoist or becoming an arrogant bastard, PM me. I’d love to create another Red Bro.

-Sev[/quote]

You don’t need to be an egoist or an arrogant bastard. Just have goals, and realize deep in your heart that you will be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve those goals. Make no excuses based on morality, convenience, or anything else. (Your goal could be to end world hunger, for example, and the mindset would be the same.)

[quote=“Superstes, post:14, topic:2676”][quote=“Sevarn304, post:11, topic:2676”]I like you, telgega.

-Sev[/quote]

You don’t need to be an egoist or an arrogant bastard. Just have goals, and realize deep in your heart that you will be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve those goals. Make no excuses based on morality, convenience, or anything else. (Your goal could be to end world hunger, for example, and the mindset would be the same.)[/quote]

I agree, I just need to be more detached and agressive