Need a Magic spell - never tried magic. please help

If you want to break a Relationship you must attack the relationship in the Weakest Point, You can always try to supress the Love they have for each other, but in my Opinion it is pointless to do so and even counter productive, In my experience it is best to cause the Relationship to break by attacking the weakest point of it, let me give you an exemple

Lets say that one of the Member of this couple is impulsive or is quick to anger, Use Fire Element to make him even more Quick to those Reaction, then you could fill the Other Partner with Water Element as well, using the technic in Franz Bardon books for instance, this will make the Person very Emotional and thus way more reactive to the Anger of her or his mate, then, Conflicts will rise and after too much conflits, they’ll see the relationship dont work anymore and they’ll break.

Then the person you love will be ‘‘full of sorrow etc…’’ do a Binding to make sure your the only one to whom she or he come to get reconfort, then work from their to make her fall in love with you,

This is only an exemple on how, Strategic step combined with a Good Understanding of the situation and the person involved work wonderfully fine

[quote=“Mephistor, post:21, topic:9094”]If you want to break a Relationship you must attack the relationship in the Weakest Point, You can always try to supress the Love they have for each other, but in my Opinion it is pointless to do so and even counter productive, In my experience it is best to cause the Relationship to break by attacking the weakest point of it, let me give you an exemple

Lets say that one of the Member of this couple is impulsive or is quick to anger, Use Fire Element to make him even more Quick to those Reaction, then you could fill the Other Partner with Water Element as well, using the technic in Franz Bardon books for instance, this will make the Person very Emotional and thus way more reactive to the Anger of her or his mate, then, Conflicts will rise and after too much conflits, they’ll see the relationship dont work anymore and they’ll break.

Then the person you love will be ‘‘full of sorrow etc…’’ do a Binding to make sure your the only one to whom she or he come to get reconfort, then work from their to make her fall in love with you,

This is only an exemple on how, Strategic step combined with a Good Understanding of the situation and the person involved work wonderfully fine[/quote]
Mephistor, you’re wonderful! I will use your ideas in future!

Thanks