Need a Magic spell - never tried magic. please help

Hi everybody
i am new to this site and new to magic. Never tried it.
I was with my girlfriend for 5 years until she left me 5 months ago. She felt she couldn’t trust and we had a lot of misunderstandings. Then she had to study in another country for 6 months and we broke up. She got really mad before she left and said she found another guy and she blocked me in all communication ways. But 4 weeks before she was obsessed with me cause of the strong love that she could cry because it was so good. (and that was with no magic - real love). Then misunderstandings and arguments ruined it. So i know inside her the real love was there.

I really want her back and we had in periods an amazing relationship.
Now i am asking how i can make a spell to make her drop the new guy (if she has one) and begin thinking om me…contacting me and letting her love me again (its in her heart but he head is blocking it). She has quit a temper and can be so hardhearted/cold if we had discussions or fights. But otherwise she can be the most perfect and loving person.
What can i do ? i have never done magic or spell before.

I really dont want to feel deamons being with me in the night or something like that…so i hope i can be something that can work for me without i can see it.

I am also afraid that it something bad can hit me or my kids (family)…or loosing my job…as i have read some has in here because of spells. also i dont want to get in an accident or something…

i have heard that a spell can get her back and that it actually at the same time (meanwhile make a lot of beautiful girls interested in me also…that could be nice but the most important is to get her back. can i do both ? so i can get attention for a lot of girls i have meet (with no attention before of anything) meanwhile until my ex come back to me? the most important thing is to get her back.

Sorry all my questions - but i am new here.

/S

Love spell
Items: 3 pink candles, 3 red candles, cinnamon, rose petals.
1): burn the petals and cinnamon stick
2): recite 6x): by the powers of darkness, (state name of lover) shall be in a relationship with me and we will embrace each other in the ecstasy of love!
3): when that has been repeated 6x say: by the power of 6, so mote it be.
4): blow out the candles then say once: may the smoke of these candles guide my will into the universe so it may be done, so mote it be.

Reasons for certain things: pink and red are colors of love and lust. Rose petals and cinnamon are live and lust herbs. Six is a harmony and love number. 3 pink candles and three red candles= 6. And your reciting the incantation six times there for evoking the power of six. Make sure this is registered in your head when you cast this. After words go do something else like eat a sandwich or watch a movie don’t think about the spell as much as possible.

Hope this helps
Bright blessings
~crow

2 Likes

Love not live*

Thanks for your answer

Can i so it during the Day or does it have to be a special time?

When i start to burn Thise things …how much for each of the 6 times? And in what Color og candle?
Do i do step 2 and 3 While i am burning the petals and c or after?

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:2, topic:9094”]Love spell
2): recite 6x): by the powers of darkness, (state name of lover) shall be in a relationship with me and we will embrace each other in the ecstasy of love!
4): blow out the candles then say once: may the smoke of these candles guide my will into the universe so it may be done, so mote it be.

Reasons for certain things: pink and red are colors of love and lust. Rose petals and cinnamon are live and lust herbs. Six is a harmony and love number. 3 pink candles and three red candles= 6. And your reciting the incantation six times there for evoking the power of six. Make sure this is registered in your head when you cast this. After words go do something else like eat a sandwich or watch a movie don’t think about the spell as much as possible.

Hope this helps
Bright blessings
~crow[/quote]

[quote=“Stra, post:4, topic:9094”]Thanks for your answer

When i start to burn Thise things …how much for each of the 6 times? And in what Color og candle?

Hope this helps
Bright blessings
~crow[/quote][/quote]
This can be done at anytime

3 pink candles and three red candles.

Burn them as you’re saying it

Does it matter Which of the reo Colors of light i burn the petals and cinnamon stick?

Will it Also make her leave another guy if she has ind?

How long time should i wait to realize that it fx didnt work?

Then i Will try it tonight.

I hope its A strong spell

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:5, topic:9094”][quote=“Stra, post:4, topic:9094”]Thanks for your answer

Hope this helps
Bright blessings
~crow[/quote][/quote]

Burn them as you’re saying it[/quote]

[quote=“Stra, post:6, topic:9094”]Does it matter Which of the reo Colors of light i burn the petals and cinnamon stick?

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:5, topic:9094”][quote=“Stra, post:4, topic:9094”]Thanks for your answer

Hope this helps
Bright blessings
~crow[/quote][/quote]

Burn them as you’re saying it[/quote][/quote]
Doesn’t matter which candle you burn them in as long as they are burned

How long would it take for it to work? Id estimate a few weeks give or take.

It could make her leave someone else

If its months and nothing happened it probably failed for one of a few reasons: 1) her will to not be with you out powers your will to be with her 2) it lacked any power 3) lack of believe

thanks,

should i do a spell maybe that could remove the negatives thoughts she has of me in her mind first? if so …how? and both on the same time or?

[quote=“Stra, post:6, topic:9094”]Does it matter Which of the reo Colors of light i burn the petals and cinnamon stick?

Hope this helps
Bright blessings
~crow[/quote][/quote]

Burn them as you’re saying it[/quote][/quote]

There’s no need to quote all the previous 2, 3 or even more replies above, because we’ve already read them (or can quickly go back and do so!), so leaving them in just means time wasted scrolling down through stuff we’ve already read.

Just wipe out everything in that box, and type your reply, that’s perfect.

Things like this aren’t “rules” but they do make threads a little easier for everyone to read.

Thanks folks! :slight_smile:

I am curious if the light spell is enough because the situation is so bad with no communication and so on.otherwise i will try it…but…maybe i need more spells…like remove negative thooughts in her had about me and maybe also a break up spell if she sees somebody else?
In forum i see many mention Sitri or paimon - but i dont know if that will do better and how i call them? using Sigils ? how do i find the right Sigils of the diff. spirits?
Also i need to do a it could be nice at the same time to get my attraction stronger on other beautiful girls and specially one i have in mind - but not for love but for sex and attention…One i work with.

can i do both paths? specially having in mind that i can make some spells on my ex and then in mind believe it will work and wait not thinking about the spell…meanwhile getting my attention on other girls wanting me and specially one girl i work with but dfor now really doesnt have any interest in me. can Opiel do that?
thank you all…and again…sorry all the questions but i am pretty new to this and really trying to learn and read a lot.

[quote=“Stra, post:10, topic:9094”]I am curious if the light spell is enough because the situation is so bad with no communication and so on.otherwise i will try it…but…maybe i need more spells…like remove negative thooughts in her had about me and maybe also a break up spell if she sees somebody else?
In forum i see many mention Sitri or paimon - but i dont know if that will do better and how i call them? using Sigils ? how do i find the right Sigils of the diff. spirits?
Also i need to do a it could be nice at the same time to get my attraction stronger on other beautiful girls and specially one i have in mind - but not for love but for sex and attention…One i work with.

can i do both paths? specially having in mind that i can make some spells on my ex and then in mind believe it will work and wait not thinking about the spell…meanwhile getting my attention on other girls wanting me and specially one girl i work with but dfor now really doesnt have any interest in me. can Opiel do that?
thank you all…and again…sorry all the questions but i am pretty new to this and really trying to learn and read a lot.[/quote]
There is a wonderful break up spell on YouTube with Sitri by the black witch. Search for black witch for it

does anybody know if the black witch break up spell works? anyone tried it?

thanks

[quote=“Stra, post:13, topic:9094”]does anybody know if the black witch break up spell works? anyone tried it?

thanks[/quote]

In my Experience, any Spell can Work, the Format may be important for Begginner or for those who actually enjoy it. So Yes this spell most probably work well, but it dont depend on the spell. but on you, You are the source of the Succes or Failure of any of your Ritual, as you are the Source of your Succes or failure in Life in general.

I really don’t agree with this and absolutely do not believe that you should be doing this, for various reasons.

Buuuuuut, I’m not your mom, I’m a black mage, so here.

Buy her birthstone. Needs to be kinda small. Cover it in red candle wax.

Create a sigil. Look it up on youtube if need be. I would go with something like, “[Her first name/last name] is possessed with obsession and love for [your first name/last name] forever.” Here’s a light example, but I still recommend looking it up and studying it first:
BECKY BECKERSON IS POSSESSED WITH OBSESSION AND LOVE FOR DONNY DONNERSON FOREVER.
Remove the vowels.
BCKY BCKRSN S PSSSSD WTH BSSSN ND LV FR DNNY DNNRSN FRVR.
Remove the repeated consonants.
BCKYRSNPDWTHLVF.
Make an artistic, occult-looking, and meaningful sigil out of these letters. Many trial and errors, reduce it down, maybe try to redraw it from memory a few times. Once you have the sigil you want, redraw it one time on paper, draw a circle around it.
Charge it. Masturbate and gaze into it intently during orgasm. Smear it with your cum. Meditate on it, stare at it while tripping on mushrooms, work yourself up into a powerful state of emotion or exhaustion. There’s many ways to charge it. But charge it, and charge the hell out of it.

Burn it. Collect the ash.
Mix the ash with powdered mandrake, powdered dragon’s blood, cayenne pepper, and poppy seeds. I’ll be referring to this mixture as “the powder” from here on out.

On a big piece of cloth, write your full name in a proud, extravagant font, as well as your birthday and zodiac sign. Smear your blood over your name. Around your name, draw eyes. A bunch of them. All around it. When filling in the iris and pupil, make sure all the eyes are looking toward your name.

Print a picture of her. Naked if possible. On the back, write her full name, birthdate, Zodiac sign. If you have a piece of her hair or clothing, get some of it, and place it on the back of the picture and fold it up.

Get some white air-dry clay. Mold her to the best of your ability. It doesn’t have to be a masterpiece. Just make it look like her.

Carefully slice it open. Put the folded up picture with her hair in the stomach.

Put her birthstone covered in red wax in the chest.

Stuff the powder in the head.

Seal the clay back up, let it dry.

Cover it in the cloth, then wrap the cloth with red ribbon, tightly. Put it in a box, wrap the box with black ribbon, tightly. Bury the box somewhere, deep. So deep that it will never be unearthed so long as the two of you live.

Now the part that is going to make this ritual fail:
Forget about the ritual and forget about her. Get over her. Go on with life. If you can do this, it will manifest, but I honestly don’t believe you can, so you are doomed to suffer. Break ups are a part of life, man. They make us stronger in the longrun, grasshopper.

[quote=“Stra, post:13, topic:9094”]does anybody know if the black witch break up spell works? anyone tried it?

thanks[/quote]
I wouldn’t say is wondeful if it wouldn’t work. Is a powerful spell, you watched it yes? If you think this one doesn’t work, then don’t even bother with the “mellower” ones…and you should work on your doubts before you do any spell, otherwise none will work

[quote=“Dioskouri, post:15, topic:9094”]I really don’t agree with this and absolutely do not believe that you should be doing this, for various reasons.

Buuuuuut, I’m not your mom, I’m a black mage, so here.

Buy her birthstone. Needs to be kinda small. Cover it in red candle wax.

Create a sigil. Look it up on youtube if need be. I would go with something like, “[Her first name/last name] is possessed with obsession and love for [your first name/last name] forever.” Here’s a light example, but I still recommend looking it up and studying it first:
BECKY BECKERSON IS POSSESSED WITH OBSESSION AND LOVE FOR DONNY DONNERSON FOREVER.
Remove the vowels.
BCKY BCKRSN S PSSSSD WTH BSSSN ND LV FR DNNY DNNRSN FRVR.
Remove the repeated consonants.
BCKYRSNPDWTHLVF.
Make an artistic, occult-looking, and meaningful sigil out of these letters. Many trial and errors, reduce it down, maybe try to redraw it from memory a few times. Once you have the sigil you want, redraw it one time on paper, draw a circle around it.
Charge it. Masturbate and gaze into it intently during orgasm. Smear it with your cum. Meditate on it, stare at it while tripping on mushrooms, work yourself up into a powerful state of emotion or exhaustion. There’s many ways to charge it. But charge it, and charge the hell out of it.

Burn it. Collect the ash.
Mix the ash with powdered mandrake, powdered dragon’s blood, cayenne pepper, and poppy seeds. I’ll be referring to this mixture as “the powder” from here on out.

On a big piece of cloth, write your full name in a proud, extravagant font, as well as your birthday and zodiac sign. Smear your blood over your name. Around your name, draw eyes. A bunch of them. All around it. When filling in the iris and pupil, make sure all the eyes are looking toward your name.

Print a picture of her. Naked if possible. On the back, write her full name, birthdate, Zodiac sign. If you have a piece of her hair or clothing, get some of it, and place it on the back of the picture and fold it up.

Get some white air-dry clay. Mold her to the best of your ability. It doesn’t have to be a masterpiece. Just make it look like her.

Carefully slice it open. Put the folded up picture with her hair in the stomach.

Put her birthstone covered in red wax in the chest.

Stuff the powder in the head.

Seal the clay back up, let it dry.

Cover it in the cloth, then wrap the cloth with red ribbon, tightly. Put it in a box, wrap the box with black ribbon, tightly. Bury the box somewhere, deep. So deep that it will never be unearthed so long as the two of you live.

Now the part that is going to make this ritual fail:
Forget about the ritual and forget about her. Get over her. Go on with life. If you can do this, it will manifest, but I honestly don’t believe you can, so you are doomed to suffer. Break ups are a part of life, man. They make us stronger in the longrun, grasshopper.[/quote]
I absolutely love your spell. Even if is a lot of work though…what is it exactly for? Break up or to make a partner in love forever or to have eyes only for that person? I didn’t quite get it what is it for could you please tell me exactly? I might try it…

[quote=“Stra, post:1, topic:9094”]Hi everybody
i am new to this site and new to magic. Never tried it.
I was with my girlfriend for 5 years until she left me 5 months ago. She felt she couldn’t trust and we had a lot of misunderstandings. Then she had to study in another country for 6 months and we broke up. She got really mad before she left and said she found another guy and she blocked me in all communication ways. But 4 weeks before she was obsessed with me cause of the strong love that she could cry because it was so good. (and that was with no magic - real love). Then misunderstandings and arguments ruined it. So i know inside her the real love was there.

I really want her back and we had in periods an amazing relationship.
Now i am asking how i can make a spell to make her drop the new guy (if she has one) and begin thinking om me…contacting me and letting her love me again (its in her heart but he head is blocking it). She has quit a temper and can be so hardhearted/cold if we had discussions or fights. But otherwise she can be the most perfect and loving person.
What can i do ? i have never done magic or spell before.

I really dont want to feel deamons being with me in the night or something like that…so i hope i can be something that can work for me without i can see it.

I am also afraid that it something bad can hit me or my kids (family)…or loosing my job…as i have read some has in here because of spells. also i dont want to get in an accident or something…

i have heard that a spell can get her back and that it actually at the same time (meanwhile make a lot of beautiful girls interested in me also…that could be nice but the most important is to get her back. can i do both ? so i can get attention for a lot of girls i have meet (with no attention before of anything) meanwhile until my ex come back to me? the most important thing is to get her back.

Sorry all my questions - but i am new here.

/S[/quote]

Sabina, it’s for the original post. I like mixing many systems. The birthstone, hair, name, etc. is all fetish links. Sigil magick implemented to direct the intention. The stuff used in the powder are powerful herbs associated with love, lust, obsession, fire. As is red wax. The eye thing also represents obsession. The clay and the ribbon is a form of poppet magick.

Nothing to do with breakups, I feel like if the love/obsession spell is strong enough, the breakup will happen naturally. Plus I’m pretty sure he mentioned he was unsure if she is in a new relationship or not.

Oh, ok, I see. But…cayenne pepper is used for creating arguments and poppy seeds confusion as far as I know, how do they work for love? Why do you tie with black ribbon? That is for binding for not being able to take action against you usually, right? How it works in love? Burring the box is not intended to get rid of something?

About strong love spells if is strong enough to break up a couple, let me tell you my experience. I did so much love shit on someone because that’s exactly what I thought too, if is very strong will be a break up in couple. Well,couple of months forward after I did the spell I just found out that he got engaged…he probably thinks he’s in love with that person…and that person even resembles me somehow…
I put so much love shit in him, he feels deeply in love and probably he thinks with that person.
I know details about what he feels, and I can tell at some point he felt obsessed with me, but that doesn’t mean he broke the relation. That’s the logic behind you have to break up the couple before and after that do the love spell. Otherwise it might turn out differently, the energy doesn’t think and have a logic, it just takes the shortest path…

Confusion is not the only occult trait of poppy seeds. Like a lot of herbs, the uses are quite broad. In this case, it’s used for love to a lesser degree, but moreso abundance, luck, obsession, hypnosis, and indeed, confusion. It isn’t designed to be a white or gray magick love spell, it’s a spell to FORCEFULLY make someone OBSESSED with you, to an obscene and unhealthy amount. It is black magick.

In this case, cayenne represents fire, strength, passion, lust, and haste (quick action). I’ve never read that it’s used to cause arguments, but that doesn’t surprise me. Because it is in the head, rather than in or on the body, it’s burning these attributes, and the attributes of the ash and other herbs, detrimentally, in the mind of the victim.

The binding of the box represents the intent of the spell (which I remind you, is a MALICIOUS LOVE/OBSESSION spell) being locked up to the area of effect, in this case, the victim and the mage. So does burying it and forgetting about it.

I’ve never done this spell, nor do I think I would ever. I just kinda whipped it up from what I’ve learned from various systems.