Need a little help figuring something out

Do a little research on numerology. My opinion. Other numbers have close associations with eachother. I am not expert on numerology by any means but I suspect you will find many association’s with other numbers as well

1 Like

Mines an 8, and it’s not like me at all. All about money and power. I’m a workaholic yes, but that’s only scratching the surface .

1 Like

8s are very powerful beings. Look at some other sites. I noticed the numerous websites are unreliable. If I can find the old one that I used I will post it here. 8’s are probably the most powerful if the numbers, and have a natural ability and are associated with infinity

That’s interesting, I’ll keep digging . I just looked at the first few ,and numerology is basically greek to me lol. Thanks hun!

1 Like

I have a mentor in Africa who is big into numerology. Very very powerful guy. But he neglects to teach as we are far apart so its difficult.
He is a number 8 and taught me much about 8s. If you’re an 8 and you have had many experiences that you mention in other posts of simply thinking hard about something, and boom it happens, along with objects and so forth moving around you, it makes sense based on what he told me. Numerology was something I tapped into a smidge when I first started the occult but never hung onto.
I used to say, sucks not to be an 8 :weary: lmao…

1 Like

Hahaha numerology is so important yet it’s one of those things that i feel there is SO much to learn and I’ll never truly grasp it all.

Definitely my abilities come naturally. If I look too far into it and try to break it down I block it. But if I just " do it" then it’s natural. And that kind of irks me because I feel like two people- one forever learning and the other already knowing how.

1 Like

Oh yeah, nailed it!

1 Like

And as much as I love this group the one thing I have written here is that we forget (or some have not learnes yet) that the path to ascent and getting great at magick is the difficult art of trying and not trying at the same time. Its fucking odd how it works, like you said. What resists persists and what we let go flows.

2 Likes

11 is a Numerology number too, a Master Number, but it’s a harder number to express, and if you aren’t expressing it, you naturally slide into a 2. I have the same.

March 12, 1985
3+1+2+1+9+8+5=29
2+9=11 1+1=2

Pisces with Aries Ascendant.

I’m also about to turn 33 on the 3rd month. My current address is 222, and I grew up on 99 Islands Road.

1 Like