Need a little help figuring something out

I was just laying back relaxing, listing to music because I am not feeling well and I found myself reminiscing on my life and the people and events in it.

Sudenly I came to realise something interesting. The number three (3). This number seems to pop up a lot on my life. Be it a significant event or having to do with people in my life.

I have tried looking up the number, but all that comes up is all tied to Christian belief.

So I thought maybe you all could help me out.

So if any of you have thoughts I am all ears.

3 Likes

The catholic stories are allegory. The life. The death. The ascension. A model of which humans must follow. The death of the past life which was lived and the ascension to what must come.

–Thoth

6 Likes

Sorry bro lol… He kinda wanted to speak.

"The astral or emotional body stays connected to the physically body for three days after death. There is scientific evidence that the brain, even when all other systems are failing takes three days to register complete shutdown.
Three is the heavenly number, representing soul, as four represents body. Together the two equal seven (3+4=7 ) and form the sacred hebdomad. The 3x4=12 representing the signs of the Zodiac and months of the year.

Pythagorean three means completion."

(2+2=4-1 thats 3 quick maffs :wink: )

5 Likes

Maybe I should give some examples…

Date of birth has multiple 3’s.

Died 3 times dering my birth.

In a relationship of 3.

Have 3 siblings.

Have 3 nephews.

Probably not as relevant, father on 3rd wife.

That’s all I can remember off the top of my head.

1 Like

Usually your dob and address, etc, follow you. Check into it.

Me

2/11/1987- 2
My addresses 137 is 2.
I am born 2nd month February
I am Aquarius the 11th sign which is 2

Look deeper and see if you find the connection

2 Likes

Address yes is a derivative of three.

My sign nope, first house.

2 Likes

Three represents trinity, a gradual process of change.

Maiden, Mother and Crone
Waxing, Full and Waning Moon
Isis, Osiris and Horus

Three also represents a form of completion. Think triple goddesses, Hecate, The trifecta, circle of completion.

In practical terms this can mean that something that had begun at some point might be coming to a close.

1 Like

Very interesting. I wonder why it repeats so much in my life then?

1 Like

Like I said earlier

I would recommend further divination on the matter

1 Like

In terms of numerology, that’s more so 9, the number of completion, the end of an era.

3 is a number of manifestation, amongst what others have said. I tend to use numbers in my magick.

3 Likes

3/24/1980 - 9
I am born 3rd month March
I am Aries the 1st sign which is 1

Nope. Something doesn’t add up!

1 Like

So you’re a 9. But not a ton of ties to it. If s number follows you it typically means something

2 Likes

3 can also represent completion as it can form a triangle, a trinity. Beginning Middle End, it’s a number that’s open to many interpretations

1 Like

How do you come to your number?

1 Like

@AradiaX it’s a number that just seems to be poping up a lot in my life.

Funny thing I am just realizing all this and my 33rd birthday is coming up. Lol

3 Likes

Do you think this could be something bubbling up from a past life possibly?

Dob.

2/11/1987 0+2+1+1+1+9+8+7=29
2+9=11
1+1=2

I am a number 2. Plenty of websites to tell you about your number.

1 Like

Perfect thanks!

1 Like

In the Norse path, 3 and 9 are sacred. Odin, Vili, and Ve created the world. The three norns are Urd, Sküld, and Verdandi. There are nine worlds on Yggdrasil. Odin hung on Yggdrasil for nine days and nine nights. 9=3x3. That’s just where my mind went. Not sure what you can take out of that.

4 Likes

Well I do have some Nordic lineage.

2 Likes