Need a free reading to identify obstacles

I need a reading to find out what kind of force is preventing me having my target. I am suspecting another woman has put a spell on him. However, I would like to know if there is any other higher force or protection or any other obstacles preventing me getting in a relationship with my target.
I am planning to do some work on him and I need to know first what is going on.
Thank you in advance to anyone who would like to help me. I am greatly appreciative.

3 Likes

I need a free reading to identify the obstacles that preventing of having my target.
Can anyone help?
I am in a badly financial situation right now and I can’t afford to get one from the person who was always doing readings for me.

1 Like

This is the situation

I moved this here to bump it, please don’t make duplicate threads asking for a free reading, it looks kind of rude and is more likely to deter people than encourage anyone. :+1:

1 Like

Sorry I was confused if I had posted it in the right section. I didn’t mean to offend anyone and I didn’t know if I could move it or delete it.

2 Likes

No worries. If you think you made a post in the wrong section, just ask someone to move it for you. Anyone you see with “Regular” beside their name has the ability to move threads :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have struggled with love and money it seems near all my life, if you get a free reading tell them to come my way, my reading otherwise is that I am a bit skeptical you will get a free reading, at least I never have exactly asked for one, I have been diving in maybe you can do that as well. I have also asked Belial to make me aware of all my chains as a sort of soft first steps in moving down the first gateway path that is described in the Belial path working course. It has been a slow process but I think I am getting some things.

But interesting to note, Orphaniel ‘the angel’ told me things will get a lot better once I break off my chains.

Anyways if it is a curse from another magician Barbatos and Auns can help with that, and also Vine, who I name last because perhaps asides from being able to tell about other witches it sounds like he should generally know of these things, he tends to specialize in showing things that are hidden.

I haven’t evoked any of these yet, but just from my readings they have become on my radar.

2 Likes

I got the free reading I wanted. :slight_smile: And it showed that the issue is that I need to break up their relationship and overcome the resistance of my target.
If you would like to give me an opinion on how to do that I would appreciate it.
That was my post:

3 Likes

I dunno I will be polyamourus with my guys gf before doing a spell to break them up.
It was as though there was a spell to break us up. If it was some bimbo ho bag, it makes me want to do very, very, very bad stuff to her.

Plus it is kind of really hot that way and other perks that are well worth it, so yeah I don’t know.

1 Like

can you share the breakup spell?

1 Like

Hello @PriestessLayla

I have a problem with readings. Often others tell me that I do good and exact readings for them, but I never manage to do it for myself. So I allowed myself to do a tarot reading for you and I hope you’ll find it useful.
Right now you know the truth and you understand it and accept it wisely. You are moving itno the next phase of your life and you do not have to be impatient since this transition will go very smoothly.
The reason for the issues that you had with your target is your generosity and your belief that when you give too much it will be rewarded but unfortunatelly this is not true everytime. I.e. you gave him too much. However - you have already cut through the confusion and you know the truth and right now you are able to defend yourself.
From the other side, at the very moment you seem a little bit indecisive in the face of opposition. Very soon you’ll receive a message showing you new possibilities. Other than that the whole situation for you is important from material point of view - may be your target has something to do with your financial stability as well.
Currently your target sees you as a burden and a very bad experience that he had released himself from. He even warns others to avoid people like you. You are very patient and believe that the situation may have been overwhelmed but you’ll succeed solving it with hidden forces. However you need to examine the issue very closely and then do your best to solve it, otherwise it will only bring you worries, sleepless nights and pain. Firts be sure that you’re on the right track.
Good luck!

1 Like

OMG!!! This is AMAZING!!! And now that you did it you really provided me with the info I needed. I will PM you later on if you don’t mind. Thank you SO much !! <3

1 Like

ii have struggling to break up a couple and i dont know what is the hindrance about it i really love the woman and i need some help to make it successful