Need a demon to help please

So the girl will not get her visa

That or some situation emerges that prevents her from leaving her country. Whatever is easiest to achieve

So his name is Agares… does he work fast, I don’t want to cause any harm to her

He does, I would include that in your petition though. Because him, just like all spirits, will go the easiest path to manifesting the desired result, whatever means that entails unless the magician specifically forbids that Avenue. You can add to his work by writing her name (possibly on a print out of her picture), visualizing your desire to keep her out of your life, burn it and blow the ashes away from you while visualizing her blowing away from you in the wind. Spirits seem to tend to be grateful if you help them by meeting them half way to achieving the goal.

I don’t want her out of my life I just want her to lose that, since she hurt me by taking something away from me… I was thinking about writing her name and using his sigil on top of it… drawing it and meditating over it… will that also work

When working with him, how long did it take to get the results… but I still want her in my life… do I just burn the petition and throw the Ashes to the wind

He has worked pretty quickly with me (within a week) but I think it is situational. This is going to be one that would have to be negotiated between the two of you if you want a spirit involved.

1 Like

So drawing the sigil and charging it, meditating over and speaking to him will be perfectly fine… right… or do it in a petition

@Danieltoraw14

Choose the method that feels right for you.

2 Likes

There both fast methods right… sometimes when I do the sigil and mediate over it, I usually don’t feel there energy, but I know there in my room with me… it’s like I know I’m not alone

Instead of taking something or someone away. I would suggest you give something or someone. It’s more powerful to give as it’s a gift. Taking away makes it seems like your the bad person. Give them the gift of hell. The gift of torture from someone terrible to come into their life. Give them the gift of pain, poverty, sexual impotence , heartache, regret , of losing someone…etc…

Wording matters.

Woah chill out :joy:… that’s not what I want

1 Like

that’s just examples… you can use other wording or other intention. Better to have intention of giving then of taking away… Basically what i’m saying is, … focus on what you want not on what you dont’ want. taking something away is focusing on what you don’t want. It’s basically sentence structure to make your spell more potent. You may not want those baneful list i suggest however, you can still use same format to list good things. It just make a strong point to use baneful list. =o)

I am concerned at a glaring contradiction with what you plan on doing and what you want to do. You want to punish her by making it so she does not get her travel Visa but you do not want her to get hurt. Well, she is going to get hurt regardless, as losing the opportunity to travel to another country is a big deal to a lot of people and would cause someone to get hurt on the emotional aspect regardless in the reason why. I would encourage taking the time to determine what exact damage/message you want to be perceived and done to make sure what you are asking for and what you truly want are in line. Otherwise, you could subconsciously throw a wrench in your own working.

1 Like

My bad I had worded it wrong, yes I know she’ll get hurt emotionally, just like she did to me… I was saying hurt like someone else said giving that person hell is not want to do

1 Like

Okay, no worries. Then I would approach it with something like “I want her to be unable to travel and suffer emotional pain equal to what has been done to me. However, I do not want bodily harm done to her or anyone else in order for this to occur.”

And mediating on his sigil and talking that way is how I usually go about it. It is a less formal version of a petition

1 Like

I’m going to be doing it today

1 Like

Do you have a really good connection with agares. Because I did as you said to call on him and tell him about no letting her get the visa in mail instead she gets a disapproval letter and can’t cross the America border… can you ask if what i asked is being worked on… I’m in no rush

I am not partically close to him, as I have only worked with him on a couple projects. I try not to meddle too much between demons and those who petition them, as I find that can be intrusive. However, is there a form of divination you use?

Hey is it possible you could pm me, it’s about what we spoke about…