Need a death spell

Evening i am looking for a tride and tested death spell garenteed to work

Why? You realize no one is gonna give you that without knowing the reason, right?

i figured the first comment would be why. it is one of the things a mage must have in his tool box. And that would be it. That reason does not come completely to you satisfaction but that is it.

Just buy baneful magik.cheap.and post ya results. Not 2 xpensive.very goods reviews.

Super! Let us all know where you find the best one, whether in a book or from spirits, or something else, and how it works out.

PS have you done any baneful magick before, and will you be using that as the model when you research and do evocations etc., to get your death spell? I’m interested in whether people find it best to use tried and tested routes, or something new.

-Get a gun
-Consecrate bullets and write enemies name on each one
-Shoot enemy until dead, reload and shoot the corpse to prevent future hauntings
-Banish the gun to the ether or your cousins house which ever is more convienient
-Close ritual and reap the rewards of a job well done

Is one’s will not justification enough?

TWF quick question, why shoot the corpse to prevent future hauntings? Would not a banishing of the spirit to, say, the police station work as well?

And I agree, one’s will is justification enough, however people are naturally curious, so Elison has a point.

For me, because I “liked” that post, I wondered why because it might affect MY will, insofar as I have my own code of ethics and won’t knowingly facilitate those being violated.

One can never police these things but I won’t knowingly assist in an act I’d be ethically opposed to.

That banishing only works if one is adorned with the bracelets bestowed by the higher authority ie your in jail.

Ah.

My train of thought was- “Couldn’t I just astrally drag it there and seal it?”

For me, because I “liked” that post, I wondered why because it might affect MY will, insofar as I have my own code of ethics and won’t knowingly facilitate those being violated.

One can never police these things but I won’t knowingly assist in an act I’d be ethically opposed to.[/quote]

Absolutely, but who’s to say you teach someone a death curse for a justified use that they won’t go on later to abuse their power and kill for a reason you don’t agree with.

Here use this:

Def Spell

Ohhhh my bad…thought you said ‘def’ spell

I could see that causing suicide…so that could count.

Nothing at all, but I can only be responsible for my own actions based on what I know, think and believe at the time.

Yes Lady eva i have and it worked exactly as intended, i created a doll but constructed it not as traditionally but put my own work into it. usually i do not need to do anything if people harm my, people always seem to lose most of there lives work after screwing me over. two people lost there companies after firing me wrongfully and shit like that. the death spell is as i said a tool to have in my toolbox for a rainy day

A gun would be the simple way yes, but way to messy i have used a knife before and that is very mesy. but now with two kids i can not risk it. i would like to give them a life from outside bars. do not want to give them a life i had

Nothing someone inexperienced in necromancy or the Jezebel cult could use.

Is one’s will not justification enough?[/quote]

Amen to that…

YUQUEN! What caused you to come out of a two month hiatus?

Also, what is it with everyone coming back nowadays?!