Necromantic Sorcery

Has anyone worked through this book?

I recently got a copy of this book. The same night I got the copy I heard what sounded like an electric arc, small, short, electric arc-like sound near the book shelf where the book is. We’re talking 50 arcs in a row, spaced out, about one every 1-2 minutes. So in other words 100-200 minutes of noises coming from where the book was.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

I’m a huge fan of getting occult books custom made and while it is a way more expensive, people are not kidding when they say that the books themselves are like talismans with their own power.

Anyway, yeah, I have experienced this quite a bit with the few custom bound occult books that I own. Especially the ones pertaining to ancient sorcery, necromancy, baneful magick, etc.

Everything from noises coming from my personal library to books ‘accidentally’ falling off the shelf and into my arms.

[quote=“Dagon, post:2, topic:5013”]I’m a huge fan of getting occult books custom made and while it is a way more expensive, people are not kidding when they say that the books themselves are like talismans with their own power.

Anyway, yeah, I have experienced this quite a bit with the few custom bound occult books that I own. Especially the ones pertaining to ancient sorcery, necromancy, baneful magick, etc.

Everything from noises coming from my personal library to books ‘accidentally’ falling off the shelf and into my arms.[/quote]

Cool. Update, night 2, nothing happened. So could be temporary or a test or something. Could have even been from the previous owner. Not sure, but as for things falling, yeah, the more powerful ones can have poltergeist powers. Haven’t experienced that for a while, but did a few years ago. As for the sound the other night, it sounded like an electric popping sound. I tried ignoring it, and that works most of the time but this time I told it to shut up. Maybe it wanted an invo/evo session but I was trying to sleep.

[quote=“Magrimur, post:1, topic:5013”]Has anyone worked through this book?

I recently got a copy of this book. The same night I got the copy I heard what sounded like an electric arc, small, short, electric arc-like sound near the book shelf where the book is. We’re talking 50 arcs in a row, spaced out, about one every 1-2 minutes. So in other words 100-200 minutes of noises coming from where the book was.

Anyone else experience anything like this?[/quote]

I’m assuming you got the book second hand, so it might be in your best interest to do a small banishing ritual in order to cleanse it of any unwanted energy that may or may not be surrounding your book and consecrate it. There’s no telling what kind of energy could be attached to it if a magician owned it prior to your keeping.

I usually consecrate books that I’m going to work out of anyways. They are just like all of your other magical tools, so why not treat them as such? That’s just me though.

[quote=“Magrimur, post:1, topic:5013”]Has anyone worked through this book?

Anyone else experience anything like this?[/quote]

I didn’t read the book but I do a lot of Necromantic Sorcery lol. I’ve got graveyard dirt from some of the most famous occultists period and they work just like you expect.

I worked the book. It works if you do the work.

I was able to look over the book and it seems like a mixture of alot of things. I wasnt really too impressed because alot of what is promised isnt a big deal to those who do Makaya or Kindoki and Ive crossed paths with some who work within the 182 current that I hold at a bit more advanced level than anything I have observed from Dante yet…