Necromantic Sorcery

I looked on how many pages the pig skin Necromantic sorcery had somewhere upto 272 pages, i compared it to the 205 page paperback Necromantic sorcery so what has been excluded censored, i wondering if that would effect the outcome off such book.

1 Like

It may just be a difference in typesetting?

1 Like

Typeset and the size of the pages can make the difference.

2 Likes

The book is a bigger format so nothing is excluded.
The complet work for example is in A4 size

2 Likes

Necromancy is still frowned upon in the Magick community.

The best answer I have for you is the love of blood magick, energy from the void, and graveyard dirt. It makes people get put off to Necromancy.

1 Like

Since when? Its a critical component for the vast majority of magickal traditions. Just by its simple definition, granted desecration of graves is frowned upon world wide, digging up someones grave is not the only avenue to necromancy.

3 Likes

Depends on who you ask. A lot of magickians still think that to be a necromancer you have to have sex with a dead body lol. The more educated ones love them in their rituals. It’s like religious bias but in the magick world.

2 Likes

Ahhh no that is necrophilia.

2 Likes

We have a whole category for necromancy, it’s not ‘frowned upon’ here.

That’s funny tho… according to my being quite a fan of " blood magick, energy from the void, and graveyard dirt" I should be all over necromancy, but it just doesn’t draw me as a thing by itself.

I can talk to the Ancestors and dead any time shamistically, what’s extra about Necromancy that I’m missing here?

2 Likes

I know that, however in some books on necromancy it says to truly be a necromancer you must desecrate a dead body not just the grave. But I feel you. Just offering my 2 cents on why the pages may have been missing from the public.

2 Likes

Talking to your ancestors and dead means your doing necromancy right! :+1:

3 Likes

Oh those are probably blinds aka ‘japes’ - designed to throw off people who aren’t being trained or don’t read between the lines. If you see texts telling you you can’t summon someone without killing a goat or boiling a black cats head, same thing. Can be completely ignored.

2 Likes

I agree with you 100%. I think offering your own blood is much more effective than someone elses tbh. I mean unless you’re trying to appease a god / demon of war anyway lol.

Anyway… I’ll stop going off topic, I’m interested to see what everyone says about the topic of the missing pages.

3 Likes

I gotchya, those are just some books. In truth Necromany is simply divination with the dead. Desecrating a grave could get someone in a terrible legal spot as well as different forms media getting a hold of a story and it snowballing out of control for people who conduct similar practices.

2 Likes

Yea it’s a misdemeanor here to even take graveyard dirt lol.

2 Likes

Regarding the missing pages im fairly certain its typeset and page size as Lady Eva and 4Eyes have mentioned. Sorry if you felt i threw this topic off its course, i just wanted to get into the heart of the issue.

3 Likes

Ah, cool beans. I’ll admit I’ve never been big on using props. I’m right across the road from the cutest graveyard ever, can I be arsed to go steal dirt? Nope :slight_smile:

I should get some before I leave, the confrontation will be interesting: Some of the dead there made themselves into some sort of self-appointed security team and are quite rude to people that get close at night… found when I was out looking for my cat.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for all your comments.

2 Likes