Necromantic Sorcery

DA’s Book is fantastic.But i’ve seen something profane,Some indian fellow(not native american),was reading this book that was catered to whites!I mean,White Pride man! Necromantic Sorcery:The forbidden rites of death magic
was created only for the white group right?I can’t understand how indians can read this.Indians are not westerners and should not and cannot practice evocation.This is white art.Remember,Anti racist is a code word for Anti-white.
Come on White brothers and Sisters,let us fight for our freedom.white Pride!

Stupidity has found a new home.

at least his nickname is not deceitful

Yeah but making claims like Necromantic Sorcery is “Whites Only” magic is retarded, especial when there is a lot of stuff borrowed or modified from ATR practices.

I was sarcastic obv

Dont know about that grimoire. Not interested at all by it.

Someone is shipping me their copy this month. I want to read it to see what all the love/hate for it is about but I doubt I’ll practice from it.

[quote=“Nik01”]Aryan-
Just to point out my origin is Indian and I’ve studied from Dante Abiel personally, he does not harbour such views.[/quote]

Can evocation be ever practiced by non whites?I really doubt that.I mean,yea,we’re all living gods,but entities favour whites.I’m sure the Grand Demon Azazel would prefer and help whites,as he has seen how strong we’ve been.I don’t Hate Indians to the extent of eliminating them like my comrades,but them practicing evocation,well.Not in my cup of tea.Heil Himmler!

Heil Himmler!
[/quote]
Salutations from Stalin himler ohhh wait…

I can perform Evocations!

[/quote]
He is a troll or a nazi either way not deserving our attention
But there are magick rituals that only one specific bloodline can perform.just saying.

Oh good…this again.

Any race can perform magic. I have seen Norse Gods choose Asian disciples, the Loa kickin it with Whites and Chinese Deities bless the lives of those with African roots.

It does not matter what race you are, who you fuck, how much hair you have, what diets you follow, or who is in your family tree. What matters is who walks with you, and why.

As far as history goes, no race is “on top” for very long. Most white supremacist don’t want to.talk about how hard us white boys got spanked by Arabic Muslims during the crusades. China was on top for a while, the Arabic World was on top for a while, and now Northern Europe and America are on top. It.won’t stay that way forever.

I don’t like to call people mental masturbators but, I seriously doubt that anyone who has evoked a demon or god, will honestly harbor racist attitudes for very long. After all our “human sides” are infinitely small and inconsequential to them. It is our “God selves” that matter to them.

Anyways, back to Hecate.

INH,
Orismen

You, OP, are a fish. How about a salmon? Salmon are nice.

In an ocean.

A planetary ocean.

You might wanna get some meat on those bones before proclaiming your superior to the sharks.

[quote=“Aryan, post:1, topic:2484”]DA’s Book is fantastic.But i’ve seen something profane,Some indian fellow(not native american),was reading this book that was catered to whites!I mean,White Pride man! Necromantic Sorcery:The forbidden rites of death magic
was created only for the white group right?I can’t understand how indians can read this.Indians are not westerners and should not and cannot practice evocation.This is white art.Remember,Anti racist is a code word for Anti-white.
Come on White brothers and Sisters,let us fight for our freedom.white Pride![/quote]

Uhhhh… So what your saying is your a white magician right?

[quote=“defectron, post:12, topic:2484”][quote=“Aryan, post:1, topic:2484”]DA’s Book is fantastic.But i’ve seen something profane,Some indian fellow(not native american),was reading this book that was catered to whites!I mean,White Pride man! Necromantic Sorcery:The forbidden rites of death magic
Come on White brothers and Sisters,let us fight for our freedom.white Pride![/quote]

Uhhhh… So what your saying is your a white magician right?[/quote]

Take this, you’ve earned it. :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

Also this song is fucking awesome. It has a lot to do with race and magic. And it is Immortal Technique, so it is fucking awesome. Listening to it I felt something stir in me as I am what some would call a “Mutt”. I felt the names of certain spirits call out to me, almost as if my ancestors were calling out from their graves saying “Finally we have another sorcerer in our line. Call out to my gods, venerate them, let them know there are still those in our lines that remember the promises made.”

Which is why I suspect Hecate is like “Dude, necromancy.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxPKmPcZsY

Personally I dislike posts about this-or-that race being supreme precisely because I DO think ancestral inheritance has an important place in magick, without being the sole determining factor of what path to take and so on, and making it into a pissing contest of “My melatonin level is better than yours” degrades and debases any intelligent, dispassionate and exploratory discussion of this topic.

When I saw Immortal Technique, I had memories of Monkey and Taoists.

I also dislike supremacy stuff- I am always interested in expanding my extreme eclectic musical collection.

So here is my contribution- Strangely enough Cocorosie have a few songs with a necromantic feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiEqWYawpeU

This is why this forum needs moderators.

I received Dante’s book today and am finding it most interesting.

I respect his voudoun links and totally agree with him about Saturnian Necromancy.

There is a tradition of necromancy hidden within Norse Mythology. With references to Hel having sway over all the 9 worlds, hers is the largest realm. Ye old backdoor stage pass provided by necromancy will enable the practitioner to tap into any magical current.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH1R1EEWmGs

Hiel Hel.

My grandparents were from Ireland, last I checked Hitler didn’t like them either. Nazis weren’t pro white, they were pro German. Cracks me up when I see a ‘Neo-Nazi’ of Irish (or other non Germanic European) decent: um, Hitler didn’t like you either jackass… He used the word white, but not in reference to non Germanic people, the rest of the non Germanic people of Europe were not considered white by the Nazi party. Next time read a tad more from the history you claim to represent. A little in-depth research can go a long way as an eye opener.