Necromantic Sorcery: The Forbidden Rites Of Death Magick

Hello Deviants,

Is anyone mentally committed to joining us for the Journey through Death and Rebirth with Dante’s Necromantic Sorcery grimoire?

I was perusing the table of contents of this tome, and it’s fucking frightening.

A more accurate title would be “Necromantic Sorcery: The TERRIFYING Rites Of Death Magick”.

Cannibalism? Organ harvesting? Cemetery desecration?

Did anyone hear about how Dante was diagnosed with spinal cancer on the same day he was due to submit his manuscript to E.A. and myself?

Long story short, he lost all feeling in the lower half of his body, and his wife had to emergency rush him to the hospital. Doctors discovered his cancer and performed next-day surgery to remove it.

Dante’s been experimenting with necromancy recklessly for several years now, and I for believe he manifested his own near-death illness.

http://www.BecomeALivingGod.com/NecromanticSorcery

P.S. The disclaimer I’m adding to front matter of this book will be a mile long.

4 Likes

Fantastic. Ive been pulled toward certain necrosophic currents lately so Im interested in what insights your work will unveil. Drop me an email when its ready Dante, though I’ll definitely be watching :wink:

Ah here it is, something I have been keeping an eye out for.

What was the story about Dante being diagnosed with spinal cancer?

This sounds like an interesting book , death magic is an interesting thing. Anyway how is Dante doing right now?

Gotta have a copy of this!

is it possible to post the table of contents and the release date

Here’s an abridged bullet point list of rituals, skills, and powers you’ll access with his tome:

• Rituals for evoking the Gods of Death
  • How to eternally bind and feed souls
  • Secrets of crafting ritual relics from a human corpse
  • How to open the Gates of Damnation through animal sacrifice, vampirism, and cannibalism
  • Infernal rites of possession by the Damned Souls
  • Ancient methods of Afrikan divination
  • Vodoun practices of soul reincarnation, body reanimation, and physical -immortality
  • And that’s JUST the fucking start…

To stay up on the latest news, go here:
http://www.becomealivinggod.com/necromanticsorcery/

Also, be sure to LIKE his Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/danteabiel

I’ll post a full-length video slideshow presentation on the intimate details of the grimoire that Dante personally narrated on the 20th of this month.

Believe me when I tell you this book is impressive. I personally proofread, formatted, and handled it. It’s probably the most evil book on necromancy ever penned, and will set a totally new standard for baneful black magicians.

2 Likes

I’m def interested in the section on binding and feeding souls.

Ive got to have this Book. Become A Living God Has The Most Real Dark And Seriously Dedicated Black Magicians Ever.I Cant Wait To See What Happens Next.Is There Other Books In The Works From Up And Coming Authors From Become A Living God.

wtf…

any word on the pricing of the diffrent editions?

1 Like

I honestly cried when I heard of this book and looking back at things about it, it still brings tears to my eyes. It’s everything I’ve been looking for. I haven’t cried like this since I realized how weak I was (used to be) before I even worked through Mastering Divination. I know that this is the one book that I need to get. Can’t wait.

A book so dark it may give you cancer…that’s one hell of a marketing pitch.

1 Like

Hey guys,

I never had cancer, however I did have a degenerative spinal disease. The disks in my lower back went first. Then it proceeded up to the base of my neck, each disk being affected. I have since been recovering and I am around a 85 percent recovery.

Through my personal descent into the Lower and Side Worlds, I learned pain is a great way to appreciate my life. This may not happen to everyone, HOWEVER change will be inevitable.

I wish you all a great journey!!!

Eternally,
Dante A.

1 Like

Any word when the slide show presentation will be up?

HOLY SHIT BALLS!! I just saw the video put up on E.A.'s youtube channel where there is a 35 minute discourse, narrated by Dante about the details of the Necromantic Grimoire, and let me tell you IT SOUNDS FUCKING AMAZING!!! WATCH IT, Get It, Live It!! I can’t wait till November 20th!!

The Most Evil Grimoire Of Necromancy

[quote=“waltyrs, post:16, topic:1859”]HOLY SHIT BALLS!! I just saw the video put up on E.A.'s youtube channel where there is a 35 minute discourse, narrated by Dante about the details of the Necromantic Grimoire, and let me tell you IT SOUNDS FUCKING AMAZING!!! WATCH IT, Get It, Live It!! I can’t wait till November 20th!!

The Most Evil Grimoire Of Necromancy[/quote]

OKAY now im staying up until its midnight the 20th to order this one!

fuck man, can’t wait for the 20th… (!)

what time and timezone will the shop open?

[quote=“queasy, post:18, topic:1859”]fuck man, can’t wait for the 20th… (!)

what time and timezone will the shop open?[/quote]

Second that. I’m in the UK, so need to time it just right

looking forward to Dantes works!!