Necromantic Sorcery by Dante Points of interest

Ok here is some things that Dante had in his video about Necromantic Sorcery:
Rituals for evoking the Gods of Death - ch. 6

How to eternally bind and feed souls - ch. 3

How to open the Gates of Damnation through animal sacrifice, vampirism, and cannibalism - ch. 8

Ancient methods of Afrikan divination - ch. 10

Infernal rites of perfect possession by the 1,000 Damned Souls - ch. 4

Vodoun practices of soul reincarnation, body reanimation, and physical immortality - ch. 6

The necromantic pathworking of the Trees of Life, Death, and Rebirth - ch. 4

Rituals for pulling spirits out of bodies and graves
The ultimate invocation of Death Essence - ch. 4

Ok now what got me was:
Infernal rites of perfect possession by the 1,000 Damned Souls
Rituals for pulling spirits out of bodies and graves

Those abilities they seem great and Iam really wondering if they are true.
Iam really interested and I think Ill try to find one copy of Necromantic Sorcery.
Has anyone tried any type of rite from Danteā€™s Book? If so give us a feedback.

2 Likes

Considering Dante wrote this as a summary of his necromantic practices and he claims that the same practice gave him a degenerative bone disease, I donā€™t recommend following in his footsteps.

I have to agree, there are other ways from different paths and they can empower you and grant you access to ā€œbeyond the veilā€ in ways that strengthen you and help the deceased.

Necromancy done as a ā€œmagickalā€ practice often seems pretty unwholesome, I seem to recall E.A. saying most necromancers look like shit, well most psychopomps (people trained in shamanic trance methods to work with and help the dead) donā€™t: weā€™re often cheerful and curvy women in fact, with a high sex drive - at least the ones trained in the methods I use, and I think that comes down to intent.

The people I trained with who felt an aversion to this kind of work were usually frail or not very earthy in nature, the more ethereal and humorless they were, the less they were drawn to it, probably because they didnā€™t have the same kind of life-force.

JMO and sorry if itā€™s controversial, this is an area of work thatā€™s interesting to me because death is the great barrier to most of us and I had to try and understand it because of that.

But I think there are healthy and unhealthy ways, I mean Marie Curie died horribly as a result of the radium she discovered and that doesnā€™t make her work invalid, but it means that people learned from her mistakes.

Ofcourse not Iam just interested to see how he is describing the process of doing so and the rites just for Knowledge.

[quote=ā€œLady Eva, post:3, topic:5592ā€]I have to agree, there are other ways from different paths and they can empower you and grant you access to ā€œbeyond the veilā€ in ways that strengthen you and help the deceased.

Necromancy done as a ā€œmagickalā€ practice often seems pretty unwholesome, I seem to recall E.A. saying most necromancers look like shit, well most psychopomps (people trained in shamanic trance methods to work with and help the dead) donā€™t: weā€™re often cheerful and curvy women in fact, with a high sex drive - at least the ones trained in the methods I use, and I think that comes down to intent.

The people I trained with who felt an aversion to this kind of work were usually frail or not very earthy in nature, the more ethereal and humorless they were, the less they were drawn to it, probably because they didnā€™t have the same kind of life-force.

JMO and sorry if itā€™s controversial, this is an area of work thatā€™s interesting to me because death is the great barrier to most of us and I had to try and understand it because of that.

But I think there are healthy and unhealthy ways, I mean Marie Curie died horribly as a result of the radium she discovered and that doesnā€™t make her work invalid, but it means that people learned from her mistakes.[/quote]
Lady Eva as always you share a honest opinion well versed and constructed! Ofcourse I agree with you about the healthy and unhealthy ways and as you know already Iam persuading the way of the shaman :smiley: But what can I say? My curiosity wont stop until I get my eyes on this book. (Yeah Iam a bookworm :3)

Understandable! :wink:

I find there are different kinds of texts; those that are straightfwd/literal, vs those that need be "eaten-digested" and thus absorbed (not to "figure-out" but the process of going through, allows its meaning to seep-in and rise-up).   
This text I find to be the one published by BALG like this (much as the works of Castaneda, and even Crowley, are glossed in this way).

[quote=ā€œBarskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:5592ā€]Iam really interested and I think Ill try to find one copy of Necromantic Sorcery.
Has anyone tried any type of rite from Danteā€™s Book? If so give us a feedback.[/quote]

Interestingly I was just recently going over the book again- outlining parts from.  [on a  skim-level, it could almost seen that there are different-parts, like chapters were written in different "author's voices".. and then pasted-stapled together..    but not only are there different layers/lvls/contexts.. but the weaving of them, the <shift>s hint towards what if just taken each literally.. would miss.     -both in the bk, as well as in the interviews/videos, it is mentioned explicitly that the rites are not merely a metaphor, but not to do-them-literally as presented.. ]
anyway- just happened to sign back in forum, and saw this, and some other posts (like one on the Necronomicon...  stories about the stories,  tapping the current-flows is tricky.. and can have movement in the dark-depths.)   in Dante's text, there are a couple of tales-legend/myths? which provide an interesting key(s)...

So I am glad for my copy, and Iā€™d be curious someday to speak with the author about itā€¦ but my own experiences have gone on a few pathsā€¦

Iā€™d be cautious about combining it with else (especially the other straightfwd, walk in and do methods- ā€˜introductionsā€™ easing in Iā€™d say is necessary), and also be cautious about assuming what is meant from a word usedā€¦ then relating that to other ideas for that wordā€¦ and then linking a ā€œunderstandingā€ (although Iā€™d hope those might be taken in to mind in more cases.) - (~i.e. sorcery can be said to be a "full-contact sport)ā€¦

< above may not be the sort of tales-of-power sought, but may be of more use? -I find some thing that is more distinctly recognized, and integratableā€¦ is a smaller change; while a true-change, sort of knock the box, disrupts the house. >

for ex- Climbing the Treeā€¦ is ā€˜notā€™ the usual recent books that re-work/re-present the K.Grant related QLpht ā€˜ladder-stepsā€™ ā€¦ rather a Lwa which itself is what links realmsā€¦
-also the Invocation of Death Essence, also being (becoming- more of a singularity expression of an Other) different than may be assumed.

(oft it is figured, just translate the common-meaning of the words used to describe, and that reveals- if so, why need all the words in chapters and description?   in most cases a "special use of words" SophisticatedCode to use the Rhetoric vocab..  - but, perhaps I'm reading into it? but the using of a word, and then defining it differently, that contrast creates an AHA itself than can reveal another pt-of-view (perspective-reveal)

the perfect possession by a 1,000 (Many of these chapter-names and/or the ritual-working names, I think were hyped a bit to sound 'epic'.. ie- that one doesn't seem to be imply actually a thousand... rather an uncountable number- many, and yet a distinctly finite.. like a crowd, a mob..  seeing them, as they see out through you(r eyes), and 'they' each see into-you, and each other  (not sure about that last sentence, writing this recalls the internal-morphing each triggered, and re-triggers)

the first section- has some pop-necro type writingsā€¦ but within that first part are a few ā€œformulaeā€ā€¦ but otherwise I think that was just to ā€˜get-goingā€™ and smoke-screenā€¦ then it enters Order of the 13th Judgement (which steps are demanding quite a bit of prereq skill- able to see in Vision/exper in Rapture, in the Xrds and in the Room at once-- as a beginning to link ā€œhereā€ and ā€œthereā€ā€¦ and not lose that focus, when contacting and inviting in, the Being involvedā€¦ each in seq) -just that section alone is curious (espec. depending upon if one just takes some of the more extreme items as literalā€¦ and yet if challenge some of the more extreme to re-interpā€¦ then likewise re-interp/under-stand the whole likewise).

anyway- just to affirm prior comments here- it is different than, but also less accessible perhaps?
(like giving a Divination method of Ouija, or even Skrying in fire or water or ā€œmirrorā€ā€¦ letter and visuals- largely literal; if can see (could be tricky) then just interpā€¦
but contrast that to Divination of Runes, or even Tarot (if understood as image-Arche), even Astrologyā€¦ not just how-toā€¦ but then they need become alive (both Tarot and Iching, as Iā€™ve learned, have this skrying/gateway peeking through the ā€˜windowā€™ as well as a ā€˜portalā€™ whence Visitor-guest/informants? pass to you throughā€¦ although some writings teach each as look up the meaning of the Tarot or hexagrams (respectively) in a glossary and assemble -to each their ownā€¦ (that way though one can sit down and try itā€¦ the other way, takes a while, and even once you get-it, you canā€™t then explain it to another in literal words)
anyway- perhaps this was way too many words- just a poem in the night cast to the listening shadows.

==========
(edit: part of comments in above is in ref to some of the described actions I would not do- others, seems more is impliedā€¦ either way- I have actually benefited each time Iā€™ve gone back to itā€¦ more layers to peelā€¦ I like the writing style also (not only ā€œread-ableā€ but very different styles, almost, but not quite, as if different authors- at least in diff. writing-head-space(s))

good luck in your seeking-hunt for a copy (I know Iā€™ll be holding mine) -cheers

I see you point out quite few things and thank you for that but it is enough obvious that the book is constructed in such way to ā€œamazeā€ the reader with its tales and especially Dantes. I understand that to unlock the true potential of this book is to work through it and try to interpret it while going with the ā€œflowā€. As for the rites ofcourse he needed flashy titles as to describe part of the experience anyway thats something that is purely my opinion and it does not mean that Iam right. But such words and techniques to be deployed for such rituals I would like at least to be able to read it.

I own quite a lot of occult books. Some usefull, any are pure BS and other just inflame your magical imagination. Either way I always hunt down to find whatever sounds interesting to me.Iam interested to see the point of view of Dante about Necromancy and its Arts.Anyway thanks for the reply and the explanation that you tried to give Iam always eager to see what other members have experienced and what advice or opinion(s) they have to offer :smiley:

P.S I dont try in any way to offend Dante Abiel or his works. I comment on his way of writing and the way he presents his material from my point of view. The book seems pretty interesting to me so I praise it nonetheless.

1 Like