Necromacy

Is it posible to bring someone back to life? Not spirit or undead…i mean a living or realy alive?

I think so, resurrection is a very common event in many stories such as Isis bring Osiris back from the dead or Jesus both raising other people and being raised himself from the dead. Death is never permanent, but I would assume that the axiom “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” is true in this case. It is probably easier to prevent death than it is to reverse it.

No. Never. Learn some basic facts about what happens when a human dies people.
When a human dies, the neurons/brain cells begin to die. These are absolutely required for conscious life. Now, if the brainstem cells managed survival, sure. But they would be in a vegetative state and be unable to have any sort of consciousness.
This process begins fairly quickly after the body physically dies. There’s no way to replace these brain cells, magically or scientifically.

Myths of resurrection are myths. They didn’t actually happen. Death is a transition from the physical to spirit that very few come back from, it’s a matter of the body being intact enough to function correctly. And the higher brain needs to be alive in order for consciousness to occur.

How can you be so sure that magic would be incapable of repairing damaged brain tissue? Magic is called occult (secret) for a reason, are you already so wise that all knowledge of magic is laid bare before you?

I believe that the power exists to heal anything.

i say yes, why not if someone out there has the key. Seriously, yes for sure. Even christians have the belief. I haven’t yet got some good example to prove this so i’ll just say “yes”. in response to the question.’

How can you be so sure that magic would be incapable of repairing damaged brain tissue? Magic is called occult (secret) for a reason, are you already so wise that all knowledge of magic is laid bare before you?

I believe that the power exists to heal anything.[/quote]

This is why I don’t post anymore. Stupid shit like this.

Please don’t stop posting Euoi. This forum needs rational occultists to counterbalance all the Harry Potter nonsense.

This section is called New Magician Help and is a suitable place for people to ask what the possible parameters of magick are.

Iam Incide, I don’t even recall the last time you posted a solid piece of work you did for peer review, or in fact did anything other than be like these guys on other people’s threads:

Statler & Waldorf

Back on topic, I doubt it’s possible for the reasons Euoi stated - someone’s personality can be permanently changed by a reasonably small brain injury, let alone the decay of death, and besides physical life isn’t all there is, so trying to hang onto it against enormous odds seems to me like a waste of good magick.

The more natural laws you have to reverse or overcome, the harder magick is in most cases, so getting your nan to not smoke 90 a day (for example) is simpler, magickally and in the everyday, than trying to bring her back in the same flesh once she’s croaked.

You don’t recall because I have never posted work here to be reviewed by “peers”. As far as the the second part, while that was mildly entertaining, come on, LE, you know I’ve posted with more substance than that, as well as contributing to your Monday posts. I like this forum and at times come across useful and even profound posts but in all honesty a lot of the time it is like wading through some adolescent world of consensual fantasy especially when someone starts talking about how the demon Bozobazel has promised to grant them the ability to leap over tall buildings in a single bound in six months. Why the delay? Does the demon have to back order the superman leg from the bionics department of hell? Or the person who believes that it’s possible to turn the moon into a giant ball of cheese through magick. Most of the time I just roll my eyes and don’t respond with anything but occasionally I insert something critical when something gets the best of me.

Two days ago a newer member asked a question about things relative to performing the LBRP, BRH, and MPR. I shared some of my experience with him. Also yesterday I posted about the lady with some serious problems down in Florida and considering the trappings they came across in her place it appears she at least to some degree has similar interests to the theme of the forum. So I asked a legitimate question wanting to hear what members thought regarding whether they thought it was mental illness or something else, something else being anything from drugs to more “spiritual” problems.

So my point is I think you’re being selective on what you recall when you say that all I’ve posted are muppett skits. That said, don’t forget my humor value. I’m not one of these “I’m such a serious black magician I could shit myself” type. Just look at Timothy’s videos to see what I’m talking about.

Seriously, back to your original observation, after twenty-five years off and on of this stuff this forum is as publicly open as I’ve ever been regarding my own occult/magick experience and I generally do not openly share my own work on the public domain and generally invoke my 4th law right of the sphinx. You know that I am the real deal. ;).

So, back to the original OP’s question;

No, science, medicine, nor magick, as far as I’m aware can or ever has brought someone back after brain death, and I certainly don’t think “magick” will be able to anytime soon. That’s pretty much the point of no return.

Sincerely,

Sometimes Iam Incide and sometimes Iam Outcide. :smiley:

No fear of that! :wink:

But yes, I was perhaps being a little unfair, your contributions are appreciated, I should probably not post before I’ve had my morning coffee…

No, science, medicine, nor magick, as far as I'm aware can or ever has brought someone back after brain death, and I certainly don't think "magick" will be able to anytime soon. That's pretty much the point of no return.

I’m not aware of any traditions where people even tried - the Egyptians, who had a large amount of their spirituality wrapped up in death, didn’t attempt to reanimate a corpse (for all the movies that insist otherwise!), even the goddess Isis couldn’t bring her murdered husband back to life, and the zombies of vodou seem to be people who were drugged…

I think when we want to shoot for the moon with a piece of magick, looking back at the past and what people thought was possible before the onset of scientific rationalism, skeptical materialism and so on, is a useful place to start.

Bring them back as ghosts, channel the spirit, or travel to see it in the astral realms? Yes, that’s pretty commonplace. Use the body and images as tools in some way? Happens a lot.

Resurrecting the actual physical cadaver though, that seems like something people wrote off long ago - and I know from a paramedic friend that resuscitation in real life is seldom as dramatically successful as in the movies, so…

Humans have an obsession with death,resurrection,immortality,etc. that makes them constantly strive for some of those goals.

IMO,it certainly is possible to bring someone’s shade back and converse with it.But that’s merely a shadow of the person.

The aforementioned shade,which I will refer to as the spirit of the dead,is different from the more eternal part,which I refer to as the soul of the dead.

And when the two are assimilated,that person is pretty much there.In that disturbed state.But I’ll Eva or anyone involved in psychopomp work talk about that.

If I were to dig up a dead spouse(just an example,I’m not a widower…yet),summon up their shade and soul,which have for whatever reason been bound together,and send it into this vessel,command that it possesses the corpse cadavre,and then answer my questions,I would effectively be bringing someone back from the dead.

Only some problems.Firstly,I wouldn’t be able to audibly hear them,they wouldn’t be manipulating the lips(that’s just fiction) all voices would be there clairaudiently.

They wouldn’t actually start moving,at least,probably not much.Maybe some twitching or whatever,but no real animation.

Oh and third,you’d be a total madman to do that.This spouse is someone you LOVED and instead of helping their eternal self,go to wherever the heck people find peace,you’re shoving it into something that is arguably just a memory of their former self,and shoving that into their dead body(which YOU dug up,and dishonored),and then even going as far as to command it?

This spouse is no longer a person to you,it’s a spirit that does your will.This body is no longer the body of your lover,it is a lamp for the spirit.And this presence,is not a loved one,but a tortured soul that needs to go to the Other Side.Doing this,would be evil.

So no,I do not think real resurrection is even remotely possible,Euoi,Lady Eva,or whoever have already told us how brain-dead the people are.Doing this as a sort of binding ritual,and evocation,is an even worse idea,because of what I just said.

Long story short,NO!

But who’s to deny that there’ve been miracles throughout history.:wink:

Well, having been in certain Christian circles where miracles are fairly commonplace, I have heard second hand stories of people rising from the dead, and the internet seems to be awash with testimonies of people saying that they used the power of Christ to resurrect a dead man. Some may be lying (either knowingly or unknowingly), but there’s always the possibility that some are telling the truth.

Now, I don’t believe that miracles practiced in any religion are unique to that religion. If someone in Christianity can see visions of the future, so can anyone else; if someone in Christianity can lay their hands on the sick and have the sick be healed, so can anyone. Likewise, if someone in Christianity can raise the dead, so can anyone.

It comes ultimately down to “faith”, what you attract to yourself through your thoughts. If you don’t think that magic is real or that it has much effect, then it’s probably not going to do the best job it could if you merely thought that it was real and going to work successfully. The axiom is true: “The only limits that exist are the ones that we place on ourselves.”

Ahhhm im just curiuos does a ghost have a memory? So if we heal the body etc brain cells…does the memory of the ghost enought so that he could remember?

My other question is this if you contact a dead and you can have only the shadow…is it posible that we could seal that shadow on a person…things…animals…a person under a coma? Is it posible?

If you achieved the more-or-less impossible and evoked the ghost back, against all the various forces that went into action before and after the person died, it seems from my experience it would be like talking to a very drunk person - highly emotional, almost zero higher functioning and analytical thought, and repeating itself to great degree over things which were emotionally significant to it.

Pretty nightmarish for all involved.

Buné has provided my deceased parent with an energy body which is run by their Higher Self (or whatever you care to call it) which interacts and thinks as my parent did, has precognitive abilities and sentience, so that’s the way to go in my opinion if you desperately desire ongoing conversation with a deceased person.

To do this you’ll need, at the very least, clairvoyance and clairaudience skills, the ability to travel to different realms, and a good working relationship with various spirits, plus some experience in psychopomp work.

Try using the Search function for ideas on those things to begin with.

My other question is this if you contact a dead and you can have only the shadow..is it posible that we could seal that shadow on a person..things..animals..a person under a coma? Is it posible?

It’s a gross violation of the person or animal you attempted to host the shadow into, and therefore unlikely to succeed since peoploe and even animals have spiritual guardians there to prevent this kind of thing. You’d be better off watching the movie Skeleton Key…

Easy answer, yes you can bring a spirit back to a living existence from the spirit plane.

With their body?

We all know spirits can under some circumstances come back, that others never leave and repeatedly reincarnate into bodies they choose, but are you saying you’ve brought back a body from the dead?

With their body?

We all know spirits can under some circumstances come back, that others never leave and repeatedly reincarnate into bodies they choose, but are you saying you’ve brought back a body from the dead?[/quote]

Their body no. I don’t like using the spell. There are three ways the one I use the most is a golem. The second is spirit transference like you described in an earlier post. The last is dangerous basically it’s a body switch, find a dying patience who’s spirit is willing to trade places with the deceased. I was part of the ceremony one time… I will not do it again.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:12, topic:6259”]Well, having been in certain Christian circles where miracles are fairly commonplace, I have heard second hand stories of people rising from the dead, and the internet seems to be awash with testimonies of people saying that they used the power of Christ to resurrect a dead man. Some may be lying (either knowingly or unknowingly), but there’s always the possibility that some are telling the truth.

Now, I don’t believe that miracles practiced in any religion are unique to that religion. If someone in Christianity can see visions of the future, so can anyone else; if someone in Christianity can lay their hands on the sick and have the sick be healed, so can anyone. Likewise, if someone in Christianity can raise the dead, so can anyone.

It comes ultimately down to “faith”, what you attract to yourself through your thoughts. If you don’t think that magic is real or that it has much effect, then it’s probably not going to do the best job it could if you merely thought that it was real and going to work successfully. The axiom is true: “The only limits that exist are the ones that we place on ourselves.”[/quote]

A very interesting point of view and I must commend you for sticking by your 'guns' on this matter.  I'm sure that all of us here (for the most part) do believe that magick/sorcery is real and that we all manifest it to whatever degree we believe that we can.  Ultimately it starts and end with whatever or how ever much we put into it in the beginning and it goes from there.  
 And yes, perhaps the only limit that exists are the ones we place on ourselves, however the rational behind these miraculous events still remains to be explained in a rational sense that we as people can understand.  But understanding is not a prereq. for success all the time.  I don't understand how my cell phone works but I still use it without reservations.  
 I will have to agree with what one individual posted in regards to the matter that if one attempts to 'go against the grain' in reference to the natural entropy of things, then yes, achieving a level of success is a bit more difficult.  Why go against the flow of entropy when one can use that flow and put into motion a series of events that not only corresponds with your wants and desires, but also flows in the given direction of the situation as a whole.  For example, if I get a speeding ticket and I'm trying to get out of it, it would be better for me to try to do a ritual to make the officer forget about his court appearance in regards to fighting the ticket, or to have the county court clerk office misplace the filing of that ticket with the courts.  I wouldn't try to do a ritual to make the ticket disappear into thin air before my eyes.  The attempt to cause matter to cease to exist from our given plane of existance is a bit much and doesn't really go with the flow of the situation.  

So, the question is, can people or a person rise from the dead through ritual, miracle of 'god', etc....in most if not all cases, I'm gonna have to say no on this one (and this is the human biologist talking).  Can doctors and/or physicians revive someone who isn't breathing or non-responsive to where they are living again?  Sometimes they can, and that right there is a real miracle if I've ever seen one.  I personally have worked in the medical field and in a hospital and have seen death, and I've seen doctors revive a 'dead person' who was considered medically dead (not breathing, unresponsive) but like i said, those situations are few and far between.  Gonna have to side with Eoui on this one.

This is kind of a dumb question.

The problem with the occult vs religion in general creates questions like this. Religious people will take occukt things either too literally or not so literally. Occult means hidden for a reason… Where an occult symbol has many layers if meanings. Meaning, you have to to learn to read and associate a symbol ti other symbols and events and use your intuition as to what they all mean togethor as a Finallity. Its like a balancing act of Art and Science.

As for Death and Life that is Rebirth in a not so literal sense. If hou want to discuss some things you have ti have alot of medical knowledge and experiments under your bekt otherwise its just fluff talk…how many people have you killed and actually brought back to life?

So allegedly there are some rituals that simulate death that hardcore occultists do where a Medical practitioner is on atandby to revive the person just at the point of death but thwts still not death. It is no doubt dangerous to do. This was taken from some earlier shamanistic rituals from other tribal cultures. But beyond that I have yet ti hear about a person heing brought back to life…

oh and the purpose of such simulation Rituals is to actually RE-IMPRINT ones consciousness so it is as if ones old self has died and one is a new self reborn…fyi…symbolic Death for christians whom dont understand. Nowadays there are less harsh methods to Re-imprint ones self via Ritual…i.e. Like a very intense sexual experience. Do this along with spirits.

Possibility is low for lack of evidence and self experience for such “seem to be impossible” matters but we should not forget that this whole thing called magick is just a belief to us before we found it as real as our physical reality.

I’ve remembered that I’ve heard and watched reports about people who rised from dead. this people were medically dead. I am not a professional doctor but what I’ve learned was that brain cells imediately die after a little time without supply of oxygen. And this people have passed that time more longer. One I clearly remember is a child accounted to be dead, dead on arrival at the hospital. Was then sent back home but on the way while his crying mother was embracing him, this dead came allive asking for water. Another one was a dead girl who was already in her coffin who woke up and also imediately asked for water.

They were not brought back to life through some sort of ritual but com’on, how could you explain these aren’t the rising from the dead?

For many years til now and will always be, magick is a mystery. We’ve believed and created, we have proven possibilities from what was believed to be impossible through our own belief.

I am not disagreeing with your opinions that this thing could be out of boundry when one wants to do it, concerning that doing this would just be for self satisfaction and not for the good of all, but what I want to emphasize is that we shall never cut the fact that it is possible to bring a physical body back to life.