Near Death Experience

Has anyone else had an NDE that practices magick? If so please share the story and experience. Id love to see it from the perspective of another practioner.

2 Likes

physically, yes

No.

So basically YesNo. I had a shamanic dismemberment going on once, I died several times in one night but not physically. Donā€™t know if that would count, tho. :thinking:

Id say it counts.

The physically NDE happened when I was 5 years old, I almost drowned and except for a funny feeling whenever I smell the sea nothing spectacular happened. I remember that everything went all green for a while and thats it.

The shamanic dismemberment was really intense, since I had no idea what was going on. I was in panic and tried to outrun it somehow but to no avail, I couldnā€™t wake up and it would always find me back. When I understood what was going on I ā€œsearchedā€ for my death, kinda demanding it even and when I woke up again I felt relieved, like I lost something dysfunctional that would always drag me down in the waking world. It was just gone and it felt good. I canā€™t put my finger on what exactly it was. Like a rotten limb that someone finally cut off, spiritually.

6 Likes

That last part really hit home for me. Itā€™s only when you die that you realize just how dark this world is by comparison. The whole reason I started this thread was because a few nights ago something similar happened. At first I thought it was a dream, possibly an astral journey. When i regained consciousness. I gave my usual greeting to Lilith in the morning while telling her about this ā€˜dreamā€™ I had she told me. ā€œThat was no dream you passed away last night. But you found your way back.ā€

1 Like