Nausea after Vamping

Anyone ever experience nausea after vamping someone?
I’m curious to hear of your sudden or unexpected bodily effects.

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:1, topic:8703”]Anyone ever experience nausea after vamping someone?
I’m curious to hear of your sudden or unexpected bodily effects.[/quote]
Yes i did my first time a little but i also exoerienced a low grade fever. Probably due to who my target was. Im more picky now. Lol

You should try to cleans your energy after vamping on somebody. I use a simple white light meditation. White light coming from above filling me and purifying my body. Turning all negative energy into pure raw power.

1 Like

Yes, I do this practice daily as well. For whatever reason, for this particular vamping session, it was very difficult to dispel the oppressive energy around me for a few days. Strangely, even now as I think on that particular individual, she gives me that nauseous feeling. For most of my “victims” I get an instant spiritual hunger when I think back about feeding off of them, but not her.

I had mentioned on another post that my defensive shielding had changed the night after vamping her, from the typical golden-red, to a purple fire. That has changed back to normal, however if I intentionally concentrate I can switch it back to the purple flame, but it feels unnatural to me. Interesting experience indeed.

Yes, I do this practice daily as well. For whatever reason, for this particular vamping session, it was very difficult to dispel the oppressive energy around me for a few days. Strangely, even now as I think on that particular individual, she gives me that nauseous feeling. For most of my “victims” I get an instant spiritual hunger when I think back about feeding off of them, but not her.

I had mentioned on another post that my defensive shielding had changed the night after vamping her, from the typical golden-red, to a purple fire. That has changed back to normal, however if I intentionally concentrate I can switch it back to the purple flame, but it feels unnatural to me. Interesting experience indeed.[/quote]
Is it possible that the person has set up her subconscius and aura that each time someone is attacking her the person gets sickness feeling?
I had to do something similar, and be creative at a much more nastier level so my enemy leaves me alone, and leaves my energy work alone

It’s because you didn’t remove your tendril and the victim ended up vamping you. That’s the only reason you’d experience nausea. Don’t doubt yourself or question things when you’re vamping.

It could also be shields, astral poisons, her spirits, being rerouted to a place with crap energy, her having crap energy to begin with, her being sick and many other things that could cause something like this, its always good not to make thinga overcomplicated but sometimes the situation is just that complicated.

This isn’t D&D dude.

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:4, topic:8703”]For whatever reason, for this particular vamping session, it was very difficult to dispel the oppressive energy around me for a few days. Strangely, even now as I think on that particular individual, she gives me that nauseous feeling. For most of my “victims” I get an instant spiritual hunger when I think back about feeding off of them, but not her.

I had mentioned on another post that my defensive shielding had changed the night after vamping her, from the typical golden-red, to a purple fire. That has changed back to normal, however if I intentionally concentrate I can switch it back to the purple flame, but it feels unnatural to me. Interesting experience indeed.[/quote]

If this is still occurring, you were probably poisoned. If you can still change back to the purple flame then the venom did its job.

You might want to have a vampire god or something similar analyze you.

Without going into details, let’s just say she may have you like a master has a slave.

This that “general’s daughter” you were mentioning in another thread, or someone different?

This isn’t D&D dude.[/quote]

No, it isn’t, its magic. All of what TRG mentions is capable of happening, at the same time, on the astral level.

Source: vampire for a decade.

No. It’s not complicated like that for real vampire magicians who know what they’re doing. Stuff like sheilds and astral poison are just self created limitations created by the magician who isn’t confident with his/her own abilities.

1 Like

Its also what the magician who is confident in his abilities can use to prevent being vampirized, works both ways.

Not having any doubts and keeping it simple is important but if it doesn’t seem to be working out then its always good to look for alternative explanations.

Thanks everyone for the interesting feedback. @Dorian Grey, I know you to be a proficient vampire, so your opinion does give me pause for consideration, but in this specific case I didn’t use a tendril to vamp her. I was very confident when I attacked her, it was only afterwards that I noticed the oppressive energy and nausea. I’ve been very careful to put up the appropriate safe guards, but this was the one and only very curious time I’ve had this particular after effects in the many years I have been vamping people.
I would agree that there was a poisoning involved, and can only assume that as I had consumed a large amount of alcohol that night, it lowered my guards enough that her corrupt energies got past my defenses.

[quote=“vonPfaff, post:12, topic:8703”]Thanks everyone for the interesting feedback. @Dorian Grey, I know you to be a proficient vampire, so your opinion does give me pause for consideration, but in this specific case I didn’t use a tendril to vamp her. I was very confident when I attacked her, it was only afterwards that I noticed the oppressive energy and nausea. I’ve been very careful to put up the appropriate safe guards, but this was the one and only very curious time I’ve had this particular after effects in the many years I have been vamping people.
I would agree that there was a poisoning involved, and can only assume that as I had consumed a large amount of alcohol that night, it lowered my guards enough that her corrupt energies got past my defenses.[/quote]

You’re the creator of your own reality. This is more so on the shared dreaming/astral plane. Your thoughts determine your experience. So if you think someone has the ability to poison you on the astral plane then they most likely will because you gave them permission too. A Vampire is God, therefore everything is in your control.

Furthermore, I seriously doubt some simple minded creature has the ability to poison an adept or even a newbie to vampirism. Not everyone is a magician. Even fewer people are legitimately able to poison someone like sev said.

99 percent of the people out there have no skill when it comes to magick. I know this because I’m a legitimate magician. The astral plane is like the earth plane. It’s full of incoherent people with no substance. That’s why the earth swine are just prey.

So go around thinking everyone is some super mage because that’s just one hell of a self defeating mindset to have. I’m not being a dick but that’s my 2 cents on the topic as a whole.

• I Agree
I seriously doubt some simple minded creature has the ability to poison an adept or even a newbie to vampirism.
  • I Agree to the extent that they don’t do it consciously, If their life is corrupted, then their negative energy can have an influence on the vampire temporarily. You can disagree, but this experience has shown me it to be true. Their is also the case of generational familiars who can protect the victim even if they themselves are unaware. Adelphia Blood discusses this in her contribution to Anthology of Sorcery II (A book both you and I contributed to as well…)
99 percent of the people out there have no skill when it comes to magick. I know this because I'm a legitimate magician.
  • I am a legitimate magician as well obviously, but I can not speak to the 99% average you site.
So go around thinking everyone is some super mage because that's just one hell of a self defeating mindset to have. I'm not trying to be a dick
  • Again, I never said I thought everyone was a super mage, nor do I think I have a self-defeating mindset. I opened this thread so that I can contribute to the collective sharing of insights by fellow black magicians for everyone’s edification. You may have a varied opinion on a subject, but a dismissive attitude does not help in the growth of anyone (As you say, not trying to be a dick…)

As an update, I recently came across this girl’s facebook again this week, and she looks truly awful (Like a mix of a person with an eating disorder, and cocaine addiction). I believe it quite probable that my 3 vamping sessions on her has unbalanced her enough for her to descend into self-destructive behaviors. I feel no pity, and it only confirms my original belief that her oppressive energy I encountered was rife throughout her being. I know she has treeted others awfully in the past, and I do get pleasure out of knowing her life is turning into chaos.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and insights.

• I Agree
I seriously doubt some simple minded creature has the ability to poison an adept or even a newbie to vampirism.
  • I Agree to the extent that they don’t do it consciously, If their life is corrupted, then their negative energy can have an influence on the vampire temporarily. You can disagree, but this experience has shown me it to be true. Their is also the case of generational familiars who can protect the victim even if they themselves are unaware. Adelphia Blood discusses this in her contribution to Anthology of Sorcery II (A book both you and I contributed to as well…)
99 percent of the people out there have no skill when it comes to magick. I know this because I'm a legitimate magician.
  • I am a legitimate magician as well obviously, but I can not speak to the 99% average you site.
So go around thinking everyone is some super mage because that's just one hell of a self defeating mindset to have. I'm not trying to be a dick
  • Again, I never said I thought everyone was a super mage, nor do I think I have a self-defeating mindset. I opened this thread so that I can contribute to the collective sharing of insights by fellow black magicians for everyone’s edification. You may have a varied opinion on a subject, but a dismissive attitude does not help in the growth of anyone (As you say, not trying to be a dick…)

As an update, I recently came across this girl’s facebook again this week, and she looks truly awful (Like a mix of a person with an eating disorder, and cocaine addiction). I believe it quite probable that my 3 vamping sessions on her has unbalanced her enough for her to descend into self-destructive behaviors. I feel no pity, and it only confirms my original belief that her oppressive energy I encountered was rife throughout her being. I know she has treeted others awfully in the past, and I do get pleasure out of knowing her life is turning into chaos.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and insights.[/quote]

I concur. 99 percent is just a rough estimate and it wasn’t geared towards those who consider themselves magicians or students of the esoteric arts. It’s merely a generalization of what I think the unconscious mouth breather to magician ratio is. Sorry for the lack of clarification on that. No pun intended.

I agree that someones negative energy can cause some issues for a vampire mage but it’s just a matter of having an outlet for such energy. Once you expel this energy into a creative outlet it wont give you any problems. This is why some sources say you should use this energy to feed the Dark Gods or the servitors you work with. It’s just a matter of if you consume it, you need to use it for something.

It’s also kind of like the issues people experience when they meditate too much. Pulling in too much light energy can have some harmful side effects including psychosis. So I stand by the idea that this energy needs to be expelled and utilized for something in order to avoid any potential side effects.

I’m not trying to be dismissive or anything like that. I’m actually coming from the point of view of a vampire magician with little patience. In my own right I feel that way because I am successful in what I do. Everything has a Dayside and Nightside point of view. This is what keeps our practice from being understood by the general public because it makes us living contradictions.

Now vonPfaff, I just wanted to say that I totally respect your views and I do see you as a very successful magician. My overall tone wasn’t directed at you or anyone for that matter. It’s just for the general public to ponder about.

[quote=“Dorian.Grey, post:15, topic:8703”]I concur. 99 percent is just a rough estimate and it wasn’t geared towards those who consider themselves magicians or students of the esoteric arts. It’s merely a generalization of what I think the unconscious mouth breather to magician ratio is. Sorry for the lack of clarification on that. No pun intended.

I agree that someones negative energy can cause some issues for a vampire mage but it’s just a matter of having an outlet for such energy. Once you expel this energy into a creative outlet it wont give you any problems. This is why some sources say you should use this energy to feed the Dark Gods or the servitors you work with. It’s just a matter of if you consume it, you need to use it for something.

It’s also kind of like the issues people experience when they meditate too much. Pulling in too much light energy can have some harmful side effects including psychosis. So I stand by the idea that this energy needs to be expelled and utilized for something in order to avoid any potential side effects.

I’m not trying to be dismissive or anything like that. I’m actually coming from the point of view of a vampire magician with little patience. In my own right I feel that way because I am successful in what I do. Everything has a Dayside and Nightside point of view. This is what keeps our practice from being understood by the general public because it makes us living contradictions.

Now vonPfaff, I just wanted to say that I totally respect your views and I do see you as a very successful magician. My overall tone wasn’t directed at you or anyone for that matter. It’s just for the general public to ponder about.[/quote]

Some very good insights here Dorian Grey. These techniques will aide alot of new vampires, and give them food for thought with energy manipulation and consumption.