Natural Vampire is this even possible?

This it possible to be an energy vampire and not even know it? If this is possible what route would you go to start learn if you are and then to harass it? I have a friend that I get the strong sense of being a vampire but they don’t know it. I am more worried about them getting the bad energies then anything else. I’m not vampiric so I don’t even know where to start to help them. Thanks!! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

yes it’s possible.

5 Likes

Thanks do you know what I need to lol for scan wise or how my friend can find out on their own?

1 Like

If it’s energy vampire by means of damaged energy system you look for energy body leakages, if it’s vampire by reincarnation you look at the core of the individual, most human souls cores are their solar plexus, however, the core of reincarnated entities cores vary beyond the energy system, sometimes behind the solar plexus or heart chakra and go into a soul dive from there.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I wasn’t sure where to look. You are truly helpful as always!!

1 Like

Mm…I think Orlee made a Vid on this a while back. From what I understand yes. But me personally I’ve never experienced it. :thinking:

3 Likes

Thanks I will dig through her channel.

2 Likes

Found it!

5 Likes

Oh actually wait in the 1st few minutes she does talk about it but the rest I believe is just other things not vampire related, I think that’s the only vid she mentioned about vampires.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I definitely think it is possible and I also count myself amongst them as well.

People can have natural aptitudes towards different areas of the occult (which is sort of how I view natural vamps and the like)

3 Likes

No, probs👍 =)

2 Likes

How did you figure it out?

1 Like

Being a vampire could someone feed off of other sources . Like the sun or the moon. And harness it’s powers from it to retain in oneself?

How would one feed on someone afar? By projecting ?

2 Likes

the sun and moon here are just varying forms of ambient energy, which a vampire can feed off of but it does not do them much good as opposed to feeding from someone’s prana.

3 Likes

Yes it is. I recommend you the book “The Psychic vampire codex” by Michelle Bellanger. You are going to have all your answers there :v:t4:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Can wholeheartedly recommend this. Helped me a lot.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes