Natural remedies + magick for hair growth?

Hello, as most men I’m confronted with thinning hair… I was about to start PRP treatment, but after seeing overall impressions of people who already tried it out, most of them were negative…

The treatment is so expensive and painful that I decided to actually entrust natural preparations and spirits for this issue. There’s many illnesses that I cured only with medical herbs, but regarding hair fall there’s so many recipes online… I’d like to hear your experience before buying anything and perhaps a deity you could recommend ? Would it be Raphael ? Buer ?

What/who did the other topics suggest?

Marbas or any other deities that provide beauty, Iophiel comes to my mind… Well I’ll work with them both and see what happens

1 Like

Dht is what is largely responsible for male pattern baldness.

Bad nutrition, stress, and other factors can factor into thin or unhealthy hair.

Collagen would be one of the big supplements for hair skin and nails (good for joints too).

Off the top of my head, rosemary is good for the scalp, can block dht and improve scalp circulation.

You use a rosemary wash or one of the available shampoos that has it in there. (Suave comes to mind)

Using better shampoo/conditioner is also a good move (something that doesn’t really dry out your hair or otherwise has a harsh effect)

From another article (about cold rinsing):

good blood circulation is essential for the overall promotion of hair growth. While most think that blood flow to the scalp if increased with a scalp massage (which it is) introducing cold water into your wash routine can helps the blood circulation as well. While you are rinsing with cold water, you are now alternating between the hot and cold water exposed to your scalp and that temperature variation while is an easy way to improve circulation. When exposed to cold water, our arteries and veins constrict or tighten or tighten up. This scientific name for this process is called vasoconstriction. While these veins are tightening it helps the blood flowing to the scalp to flow at a higher pressure because now there is less space for the blood to flow. The result to this is circulation will improve. Vasodilation, the scientific word for veins expanding and enlarging, and accomplished when we are hitting our scalp with warm to hot water temperatures. Your body naturally starts to circulate the blood rapidly to all of your organs when exposed to cold water and remember the skin in your body’s largest organ. The body does that you keep you warm and consequently increases blood flow. As you may or may not know, the blood circulating to your follicles carries the nutrients needed to spur hair growth so the more it circulates, the better

On the not so natural end, I was hearing something about finasteride the other day on a stream I was watching…

1 Like
2 Likes

Have you tried frengreek seed oil?