Nate Bales

What ever his name all of his s**t are fake $950 and $200 consolation with no movement!! Ripoff!!

Nate Bales is a personal friend of mine, my dude, and his honor is above reproach. I won’t have some Nobody trashing him and his name willy nilly. If there was some miscommunication going on or whatever and you want that taken care of, that’s one thing. But don’t go around shit talking one of the most decent guys I know.

2 Likes

Nate’s a mod himself so I’ll leave him to decide what he wants to do from that standpoint - I’ll only say, with mod hat off, that in over 3 years posting on this forum, and hearing from a lot of members, I’ve never once heard a single grumble about his work, nor anything but praise from people, whenever they’ve mentioned working with him.

I also know that the spirits favour him and think highly of him, and that’s not the kind of statement I would make on their behalf if it wasn’t true, and for no reason - I’m not on any payrolls round here, nor looking to be, and have neither the need nor desire to kiss anyone’s ass.

Anyway, as a volunteer forum mod, I’ll leave Nate himself to decide how he wants to handle this, as he sees fit - I WILL however lock this thread for now, to stop any dramas breaking out.

I know how annoying it is to see a hard-working person unfairly maligned, though, so if anyone feels they want to put another side of their experience with Nate’s work, there’s a thread here for that.

1 Like

I definitely appreciate the kind words from my friends and acquaintances throughout this forum, and wish a Very Happy New Year to everyone!
…I can’t say that I blame Aziz24 for his personal frustration in the current state of his situation, but I definitely don’t absolve him of responsibility for it either. There’s always more than meets the eye to any given scenario. And if there’s a few things that I absolutely am NOT (Personally or Professionally) and that is a Fraud or a Fake. And since I use my Real Name [Nate Bales] and am being directly accused by Aziz24, I will fairly address him by his (Mohammad Alhamar).
Before I get into some of the details of Mohammed’s particular situation that he sought my assistance with… on a side-note (and nothing stemming from this matter); I will confirm that I have indeed removed myself from further professional association with ‘Become A Living God’, in a formal letter-of-resignation that I submitted back on November 6th of 2016, in which I stated, “My personal and professional ambitions are taking me in a different direction than the trajectory that I perceive of Become A Living God”. …BALG has taken on a different flavor for me than that of which I volunteered to endorse in the beginning. Additionally, I’ve also shifted gears to focus full-time on an ascending magickal endeavor that I began last May with my wife (which I won’t outline here… as I feel would be in bad taste on this forum). There was no big falling-out, or drama… and we’re still friends. They’ve been nothing short of Awesome to me over the years (In so many ways), and I’ll Always Appreciate That. It also doesn’t change the fact that I STILL stand behind the Integrity and Practicality of Eric’s personal catalog of work. I’ll definitely miss the consultations and ritual work I did through Become A Living God. I met a fucking ton of Wonderful People, and could write an amazing book alone just from the vastly different situations I had consultations about! The same goes for the Ritual Work I did the last few years through BALG… but that part had its low points as well. Things went very well when I had clients that had a competent head on their shoulders, listened to my instruction, and joined in as an active ally to achieving their Goal. Unfortunately, in addition to my clients that were Dedicated, Intelligent, or sound Magicians themselves… there was also no shortage of people with various mental problems, impatience, and zero ability to listen or work with me in any logical capacity towards their needs. It’s the occasional nature of the beast with this kind of work, and I accept that fact of it. lol …I also turned down work for Baneful Magick (although it is personally one of My Strongest fortes as a Black Magician) even though there were many cases where I definitely felt it was warranted, some people just couldn’t understand that I don’t hire out for it… potentially involving myself in a legality-clusterfuck of accepting money, and conspiring as an accessory to Hurt or Kill someone. (Yes, it can happen… with lots of nasty red-tape involved.)
In Mohammad’s particular case, he booked a consultation with me through BALG last April in regards to wanting his ex-boyfriend back who had recently left, wanting nothing more to do with him again. Mohammad had no experience with the fundamentals of Magick, and insisted on hiring me to perform ritual work to help bring his ex-boyfriend back to him. After getting his insight into the particulars of their relationship, and following with my own divination into how the trajectory of them re-uniting would manifest… I suggested Against it. I explained the variables in the situation that were working against him and told him that if he wanted ritual work performed on his behalf, my advice would be to ritually implement an alternative initiative with a Better potential for success… which was to perform a Rite for an interceptive path with his true Soul Mate instead. I also consulted with Mohammad about the Full Spectrum of what is needed for ritualized endeavors to most likely manifest in success… that the end results don’t only hinge on metaphysically initiating the Gears of Magick into motion for the targeted objective, but that he would also have to work as ally in the situation which would require behaviors on his part, conducive to materializing their re-unification. Amongst these supporting actions… I also informed him that his emotional obsession/attachment, and worry for the end result was going to be the biggest obstacle to negate in this work… (This Always seems to be the biggest obstacle any time a Magician is consciously working with a client towards an objective, and understandably so.) I also counseled him with suggestions on how to transmute his obsessive attachment and adopt a new perceived reality through visualized components of materialized success. All in all, I made Mohammad fully aware of the odds he was up against (Magickal and Mundane) and he still wanted to go for it. I performed the service he hired me for, and unfortunately am not surprised one bit that it still hasn’t manifested for him, with the specifics involved in his situation.
I have been doing this long enough to understand the mechanics of what constitutes success in ritualized aspirations. Additionally, I made No false guarantees nor did I coercively fill Mohammad with a false sense of security of what I thought was likely. …Not to mention from a legal/ business standpoint as is Become A Living God’s policy on the site; that there are obviously no guarantees on ritualized results, nor are there refunds on consultation or ritual services rendered. I would have LOVED to hear that it had worked out for him by now, but I’m not in the least bit surprised that it hasn’t in this particular situation.
(In every instance that I’ve been hired for Ritualized Assistance in matters, my personal policy is include an hour to two-hour in-depth consultation to discuss the Full Scope of exactly what the client is wanting to have happen, the mechanics and various mediums of how opportunities or trajectories of the situation can be metaphysically influenced, and what needs to be done on the client’s behalf to be a conducive ally to the Ritual’s Success.) In a handful of cases, after having the preliminary ritual consultation… a few clients have changed their minds about proceeding with the work they initially wanted, in which case I was more than happy to see they received a full refund, sometimes minus a consultation fee… Before, I performed the work on their behalf. Mohammad also casually exaggerated the service fees, which used to be $127 for a consult, and $897 for a ritual regarding Love or Sex.
I have a powerful track record for Valuable Consultations as well as Successful Ritual Workings for Many associates, and take the utmost fucking Pride & Honor in what I bring to the Grand Table as a Black Magician… that carries over into The Great Work I am devoted to now.
Thank You Infinitely to My Acquaintances, Friends, and Family that know the Integrity I wield with Conviction.

Most Sincerely, ~Nate Bales
2 Likes

I can personally attest to the validity of Nate s integrity and skill concerning such things. Sad to see you leave I was looking forward to more podcasts as were many of us. Much luck and prosperity in your endeavors friend.

2 Likes