Naming Children After Demons

I just named my son Elijah, and my other two boys are named after Angel’s.

The name came to me while in labor.

5 Likes

He’s here?!?!

3 Likes

Yeah, but he is still in the hospital and I’m home. It’s really emotional right now.

4 Likes

If you need someone to talk to I am here for you.

1 Like

Yeah, it is a lot to take in, he has a lot medical issues right now. He is very sweet.

5 Likes

Aww honey hugs. He will be ok he is a fighter. Boys just like testing us. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hades :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: beautiful name of the beautiful Lord…of the underworld. He gives me peace and makes me feel calm whenever it gets too much.

1 Like

Sending blessings to little Elijah… And lots of love to the mother and baby. May he get well soon and be back home. :gift_heart:… Heartiest congrats to you dear :bouquet::hugs:

4 Likes

I gess siri is taken. But sitryy sounds goos. Rosier sounds good too. .or freya. Basteria,

1 Like

Sitri had another name, he’s also been known as Bitru.

1 Like

I think some names (like some angelic ones) have shown to make the person be something more than an average. Just think of the incredible work done by Michel Angelo, or Raphael. Their art is so extremely beautiful. Of course the other ninja turtles are cool too.

But this is kind of like something I have been thinking about recently in regards to the ‘godforms’. If one assumes or accepts that the god whose name you have (taken or been given) can influence you:
How would the god(dess) react if you are a fuck up, drinking your life away, playing videogames and maybe even be a criminal.
Would that particular entity ‘protect’ you or would he (or she or it or whatever) punish you for defiling the name (and thus reputation of the Being).
It’s something I have been thinking about.

1 Like

Personally I don’t think those entities care if you name a kid after them. Unless you personally know the entity and it’s some kind of “here’s a show of my respect/friendship/etc” when you name the kid after them.

2 Likes

Have ever dream of a name given by your higher self

1 Like

I don’t have a higher self, to me a higher self is something some have and some don’t, another means but slightly different form of it that I find myself to have is a “true self” so in short I know my soul’s name for some time now.

3 Likes

Names carry power, you should not play with that. It is not wise naming children by the name of their wonderful and successful grandma as they may carry that burden of being a disappointment all their life when they turn up not being successful. A name can be a burden and a curse.

2 Likes

A couple in India named their kid ‘Lockdown’ as he took birth during the lockdown period. :joy::joy::joy:

LOL Horrible

1 Like