Naming Children After Demons

Anyone have any kids that they named after a demon?
Like Lucifer or Asteroth? Etc. If so do they happen to have similar personality traits or any likeness to those demons?

1 Like

Im having a lil girl this month and we are naming her Lilith

7 Likes

:thinking: the familiar names I can think of are Amy, Foras, and Belial! But the pronounceiation is deferent slightly! Aimy! Fras! Blal! Would be interesting if we can compare these people’s personalities with the demons!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: congratulations

1 Like

Ty

2 Likes

Congratulations I’m due in Aug…

4 Likes

I actually was thinking about doing this but was unsure…

3 Likes

Awww…so sweet. Sending love & blessings to the little goddess :heartbeat::heartbeat::blush: congrats to the parents :bouquet:

2 Likes

Wow…nice… Blal…like that. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Wishing you good luck dear :hugs: take care of yourself… Love & blessings to the little one… In advance :heartbeat::heartbeat::hugs:

3 Likes

Congratulations :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you and the same to you dear​:blush::blush:

3 Likes

Thank you it’s been a long process but we almost there lol

2 Likes

Congrats I hope she’s very powerful :grin:

2 Likes

Paymon, Otis, Cain and Lilith are in use but hey there are lots of other awesome demon names

3 Likes

Congrats

2 Likes

My mother wanted to name me Hades, but the law at that time was against this thing. Ironical she has the name of Venera from Greek mythos. - as for similar personalities, not all the entities act the same with every human, so it depends, but since are a name of power those become titles, so your child will grow to be strong and have power.

3 Likes

I have kids names after Morrigan, Thor, and Woden. So far I would say yes, the names hold some measure of influence on personalities.

2 Likes

I knew a kid named Odin, he was a stoner kid, he was nothing like the Odin I know :laughing:

6 Likes

Well Odin does wear many masks :joy:

2 Likes