Na'amah

Mate,

She’s sexually hot and works quickly. Most material spiritual entity I’ve ever worked with. My arm hairs just rise right up! Her evocation is on these boards, although there are other evocations. Just remember to learn Her evocation by heart (print and carry with you for ease of reference whilst learning -bit by bit) and deliver it like you’re in a blockbuster movie and this is your chance to become a star - give it everything you’ve fucking got! If you sweat that’s even better!

You keep me informed, OK?

Al.

3 Likes

@Uncle-Al “the love bit is up to you”
That is true very. Love is a promise a commitment to love weather for long or short periods of time. Love is commitment of choice to be respectful kind compassion the sexual is what grows from chemicals and pheromones. Many years ago a friend of mine (lost contact over time) when it was time to choose her husband she interviewed and tested them… eventually had two weddings one in Shri Lanka and another in Australia. She said this: " in West you start out hot and cool off in East we start out cold and warm up"
In perspective “looking for love” is is a twisted lost cause created by social conditioning. I am not saying that people meet and feel “love” but I am honing the point that love itself is a choice its a commitment. “I choose to honour myself and care for my needs and pamper myself and provide for my needs”…

2 Likes

Naamah i recently invoke her. Now tis days a few peopls are using it, the first spell im aware was in 1982,too secret back then. And on Europe only. Now few small autbors releases tat, i dnt see my 100 results,i dnt use the mantra, or prayer but i will again. Thanks uncle al.

That invocation is from Thomas Karlson’s book “Qabala, Qlippoth and goetic sorcery”. A fantastic book highly recommended.

3 Likes

Honestly, I forgot where it came from. That said, I do have Qabalah, Qlithoth And Goetic Magic, so I must have got it from there. But I copy what works in my grimoire.

Al.

4 Likes

Just tried this for a soulmate intertwined with candle magick and herbal love drawing magick. I will keep you all posted thanks uncle al.

5 Likes

What would be something to offer to her? Something materialistic or emotional? I really dont know

Spiritual entitles want to be recognised, so work with that. I do.

Al.

5 Likes

Quid pro quo: Naamah is a powerful spiritual entity, and you want Her to (help) get you the love of your life or some really dirty sex, etc. So, (by way of example) you intend to offer Her some desert fruits because that’s traditional.

What do you think Naamah would want: desert fruits or to be more widely recognised, appreciated and to interact more with humanity?

Quid pro quo. It’s the same with all spiritual entities.
Just an observation.

Al.
P.s. And always keep your end of the bargain. I don’t think I’ll have to mention that again.

5 Likes

You mean recognized in general, or?

1 Like

More widely recognised. More practitioners establishing relationships with Her. More people knowing about Her.

Al.

4 Likes

I was concentrating the other day about Naamah, and all of a sudden the beautiful lady standing in the clamshell popped into my head. Close?

1 Like

@Uncle-Al that’s f@cking awesome. I just bookmarked this. I’m so going for it.
:wink::crossed_fingers::metal:

I just want to say that this worked for me. Uncle Al is on to something. I did just as he said, and the next day I got exactly what I asked for, and then foolishly did not follow through and Naamah took it back. This is about as real as it gets. Just don’t promis and not follow through. Thanks Uncle Al for posting. Hail Naamah!

1 Like

@Uncle-Al is there anyway to get back in Naamah’s good graces after failing to follow up on a promise?

That sounds like Aphrodite, which is interesting because I had something similar happen when I was asking Naamah to come into my dreams and I saw that depiction of Aphrodite coming out of the clamshell holding her hand over her breasts as traditionally depicted.

It seems Naamah and Aphrodite may like to work together…
Hmmmmm

1 Like