Mystique's Mindless Montages

I need to seriously rant to someone… I can’t really talk about what happened in public. Well, not yet… I just need to put some puzzle pieces together.

1 Like

Slide into my DM’s girl :smirk:

2 Likes

Alrighty I sent you a PM

1 Like

“I’m like a god, motherfucker, there’s a price to pay. Yeah, I’m a god, motherfucker, and it’s judgement day!” - Hollywood Undead

Ehehehe, I listen to them, because one reason being, that my dad doesn’t like the band. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Judgement made. I told you I’m almost like a god, motherfucker.

A 3 year old egregore, finished off. He was chained to my heart chakra and especially because of a pact he tricked me into making… I stabbed him in the heart, filled my lips with poison, kiss on the cheek, and watched as he died off.

I’m relieved it’s over but I’m drained of energy. That took a lot out of me, and I feel off… He had me wrapped around his finger for years. Now, I’m free.

I don’t feel good. I was becoming attached to him. I had to end it before things got worse. He was close to having full and total control of me, like I was his damn slave… That little bastard spat in my face, so then, I realized I definitely wanted him gone.

2 Likes

All your egregores seem to turn into jerks, I wonder why? Are they naturally like unruly children?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s probably because I used to let them get away with a lot of shit, but now, I’m willing to kill.

2 Likes

I was out, are you OK now? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorta, I’m at least doing better.

2 Likes

Cool friend!

1 Like

Momma laying the smack down :clap:

2 Likes

Damn right! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Ramblings of my weirdness

I now have a new saying! :laughing:

3 Likes

Ramblings of Energy Sensing

I was just rambling inside of my thoughts, but something made me pause and think. I was washed over with a sudden comfortable energy. It was like I was being given a big hug. It felt so comforting that the word “home” came to mind. I haven’t said that about anyone in years…

I’m now wondering who that was. I can’t quite hear them, but when I said “home” out loud, I told them how difficult it is to truly find comfort in anyone anymore. As I type this, I see a vision of someone softly smiling.

I just feel so safe… It’s as if maybe things will actually be a bit better…

3 Likes

Continuous Feelings of Comfort…

I said out loud “I want another hug… Maybe that sounds too selfish, though.” I felt more comforting energy. Then, I heard something like “It’s not selfish. What you went through isn’t something anyone has to go through…” Rough translation.

It may have been my imagination, but I did see a vision of someone hugging me. After their kind words and the hug, it brought a couple tears to my eyes. I felt so much better…

1 Like

Everybody needs a hug and feeling home. It’s not selfish. The tears show the person who you are. A very good character. Take care!

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when-2/31173/1068?u=re3

Ramblings of a Huge Fail

I’m still pretty tired asf. I don’t know why in the fuck I got so dang tired. Maybe he actually did bring tons of others with him, or it’s just how intense his energy is. Either way, it’s so embarrassing for me to pass out in front of him like that.

Someone even had to hold me… If that wasn’t him, just imagine someone had to be baby me in front of King Paimon himself. I’m just so embarrassed and still so tired.

ARGH, my tiny remains of dignity and ego out the door. Door opens when I say that Oh, haha, very funny… :confounded: Who’s teasing? Ughh…