Mystery spell

There was one spell that always interested me but its taboo and its still mistery to my selfe…so when i was litle kid i remember spell casted by old lady that is known in my neighborhood as witch so she apperantly aimed it to someone else (robber thats was snuffing around her property) but instead of him young girl stand on it and fall down in delirium like state…it was really intense so i wonder how could that be performed?here they call that spell “nagaza” but i couldn’t find tehnique behind that so does anyone here know
how is that kind of spell working?i found that so interasting so i taught that would be interasting topic to discuss

Oh yeah i forgot to mention…its some kind of object that activate spell when you stand on it :slight_smile:

I don’t know for sure, but if I had to guess it sounds reminiscent of voodoo “hotfoot powder”, which is sprinkled around a property and also activated on being stepped on.
If you change the ingredients with intention you would be able to invent whatever effect you want.

3 Likes

Thanks for reply…i wish you guys could see that she was shaking,changing colours crying and screaming as it is scene from some movie,and episode lasted entire day…doctor came and couldn’t find out whats up.anyhow that was some serius s**t…wish i could learn how to do that :smile:

Sounds kinda like possession. So there’s possibly a lesser entity involved and bound to the talisman she stood on. But if it wore off… not sure. Maybe she had help.

On second thoughts, the fact that she was acting out could also be symptoms of her fighting it. And she won.
If you follow the exorcism work of Josephine McCarthy, it’s the quiet ones that have absorbed the possessing entity and started working with it.

1 Like

I know that girl,once i asked her wtf hapened that time but she don’t even remember almost anything only trugh fog so maybe you’re right maybe she dont remember it because she was
possesed,or just because it was long time ago :slight_smile:

1 Like