My Workings With Azazel

Hello Everyone! I recently evoked Azazel and become fascinated by Him and his various abilities and workings. When I first evoked him believe it or not it was for an attraction spell which worked amazingly within one day! During the evocation my room became very hot and I became dizzy (in a pleasant way) and I knew that I had to contact him again. I have evoked him several times and after doing so I decided to make a pact with him so I could grow and learn from this magnificent and infernal being. He has spoken to me many times since making the pact and I thought that I might share some of the things he has said here since he has given me his permission!
“Doubt and fear are for the mindless followers of the God of Abraham. You yourself are a god. You may not have reached your full potential but your future self has and he and you share the same soul.” -Azazel regarding doubt in your magic.
“A peasant cannot become a king without work. Just as it is with you and attracting the opposite sex. You cannot be lazy and dispassionate. You will never meet beautiful women in your room.” -Azazel on attraction.
“Revenge, hate, rage, and pain are all excellent crucibles for a sorcerer to tap into. The same thing can be said of love. All emotion can buy be used by the sorcerer as fuel to power his ascent.”-Azazel on emotion.
I apologize for the poor formatting as I am posting this on my phone at a late hour.

6 Likes

Very interesting! Thank you for sharing.

Haha you make me want to work with him now lol. Sounds like you had a good experience. If you can say, how long was your pact for? If not that’s fine I understand I was just curious as I am considering a pact with a certain entity

[quote=“Awalter666, post:3, topic:8052”]Haha you make me want to work with him now lol. Sounds like you had a good experience. If you can say, how long was your pact for? If not that’s fine I understand I was just curious as I am considering a pact with a certain entity[/quote] The pact is for a month. I’ve actually had a pact with Lilith for several months for things that I don’t think she would want me to disclose but I eventually ended the pact as I wanted to work with different spirits.