My Workings With Azazel Part 2

Hello everyone! I have been meaning to post more of what Azazel has taught me but I have been busy with work and some visits from family. Anyways, I hope you get something out of this.
“Energy is the one true currency and once you learn to harvest it, you shall never be poor again.” Azazel on my vampiric work.
“Humans are so quick to give up and accept their falsely imposed limitations. Nothing and no one is too good for you, a god, to enjoy.” Azazel on self image.
“Never allow yourself to be ruled by the false moral obligations of the Abrahamic faiths. You are a god and you should expect yourself to act as such. Such is the way of the black magician.” Azazel on the LHP.

1 Like

What steps did you take to invoke azazzel? Im highly interested in performing it. Although Im having trouble hearing amd seeing the entity. Feeling the energy im fine at

Esvel try locating some visualization exercises from a reputable source that will help greatly with that.

This is what helped me even though I still have a lot of trouble with soul travel.

[quote=“FraterMagni, post:1, topic:8117”]Hello everyone! I have been meaning to post more of what Azazel has taught me but I have been busy with work and some visits from family. Anyways, I hope you get something out of this.
“Energy is the one true currency and once you learn to harvest it, you shall never be poor again.” Azazel on my vampiric work.
“Humans are so quick to give up and accept their falsely imposed limitations. Nothing and no one is too good for you, a god, to enjoy.” Azazel on self image.
“Never allow yourself to be ruled by the false moral obligations of the Abrahamic faiths. You are a god and you should expect yourself to act as such. Such is the way of the black magician.” Azazel on the LHP.[/quote]

I like that you quoted him.

1 Like