My working with Gremory

Hi everyone !
As I’m starting some invocations with different entities and for the sake of keeping everything separate from eachother I decided to make a journal for each different entities and also to make sure I can keep the track myself without having to scroll through a unique journal without finding critic points easily.

So last night I decided to evoke Gremory to make multiple requests wich I’ll put in this journal everytime I feel like it has progressed.

First night : I immediately felt her pressence and the atmosphere was heavier than usual, I decided of course to try ear what she had to say while I made my requests and as a beginner it didn’t work so well
It seems that I’m more gifted in the tactile/energy domain wich I’ll explain a bit further also. The rest of my abilities(earing is limited and no flashes or images so far) to feel that a contact has been made is lacking. I’m not giving up tho, I’ll still try every time I’m evoking and train them.

The same night I had multiple times where a part of my body suddenly in a matter of micro-seconds felt sligthly paralized combined with a feeling of something pushing it into my bed and weirdly enough it’s not uncounfourtable it’s just really sudden, for exemple : I gently start to close my eyes then after 5min or so my whole lower body feels under pressure wich made some air escape my mouth by surprise.
I decide to let it happen as I’ve come to expect things to manifest while also not lusting for them.
No more than 2 mins after its my left arm wich is under pressure.
And the whole thing happened for a total of 5 times.

That experience was more than enough for me to understand that my wishes was indeed in good hands.
Nonetheless today I had to change a bit my offering in exchange for my request and had to focus on white noises that I’ve decided to use in order to understand the basical “yes and no”, left was for yes and rigth for no. As My hearing is not on point.
After some minutes of me trying to figurate what would be a great deal I heard the most strangest noise in my life,well above at the left of my head I hear a growl that last for 3-4 seconds. I think I bored her by not finding rigth away a replacement :sob: :joy:

2 Likes

At least it went well she is a wonderful being to work with

4 Likes

She truelly is !
Some years ago I would’ve totally freaked out for days

Now with time, spiritual devellopement and magick + others
It’s like Wow how cool is that !? :joy:

3 Likes

04/12/20

Evoking at full intensity/focus is way more tiresome that I though it could be.
In a matter of 5 days in a row my mind is gone from energetic to “f**k I need rest”
Just incase for the next three days I’ll do some banishing to make sure that I haven’t a parasite that just though it was good to stick with me and vampirise all my freaking energy
The most visible effect is that after My last evokation, after 30 mins that it was done I had bags forming under my eyes with their hard purple on my so white skin, I hate that and now 3 hours after the evokation it’s even worse

I was so exited about reading my new book and now I feel like if I start it I won’t remind much and it’ll feel like a torture so I’ll wait for tommorrow

Imma eat and sleep

1 Like