My Work with Sallos to get married

So on Saturday evening. I called out to Sallos and offered him a bottle of really good wine. I asked him to get my beloved into a relationship and to marry her.
Today when I was out to smoke a cigarette I found just randomly a red hair (she has red hair) in between my hands. No one has red hair in my space and contact. Is this a sign of Sallos that it will work? O.o

I called him with the Tutorial of the easy English evocation.

2 Likes

Might be a sign!

I hope it. My life is pretty stirred up bc. Of Corona and it’s naturally chaotic. Just everything goes waste right now…

1 Like

When I worked with Duke Sallos, I kept on seeing and hearing the target’s name everywhere. When I did a divination and asked him that should I approach the target and propose and the answer was no. But still I did approach and then she told that she will message me after exams. I know that she loves me.

If you want good results in whatever field you dabbling, make a good connection with the entity. Treat them with respect. Show them love. Offer new things . The infernal kingdom might be full of wine and rum…lol. I like to offer the experience of Oreo and chocolates and everything that’s tasty!
With Love,
Seekthebeyond.

2 Likes

King paimon liked Rasna actually. And lucifer drank some good green tea.

2 Likes

Yeah Update. She hasn’t slept for 2 days and is pretty aggressive. Let’s see the results but if it isn’t working I’m I little bit more over her.

1 Like

u want to marry her even before being in a relationship? u must be psychic to know you want her that much.

1 Like

I know her since 9 month :sweat_smile: just tryed to give the Spirit clear signs. I d definetly wanna have a life with her…
But maybe I’m over her. I don’t know. I’m just right now in a pretty strange state of finding myself. Stirred up with chaotic surroundings and shit :rofl::rofl::rofl: I maybe just lived too long and have no sense for prevailing myself bc. I don’t see reasons but I have a bit hope left. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

If your not definitely sure then it’s not deep true love. It’s probably limerice. basically hormones making u think its’ love. =o)

I’m pretty sure about her. She is my only anchor that holds me in place. I never met someone like this girl. Not even my parents are getting me feel home.

but u said your over her. :man_shrugging: U can’t be over someone that easily if they very special bond.

1 Like

9 months is very short time to be considering marriage, even more so if you haven’t been in a relationship with her.

unless your psychic and have strong soulmate connection and absolutely sure then you can decide to marry person as it’s not about quantity of time but quality connection on the soul level. However, the other person might not know that same connection or not aware of such. Still it will be hard to convince other person to marry even if one knows such. Because most people use time to decide quality even if the time length isn’t quality but quantity. Illusion of time. Some people need time otherwise they regard the true love feelings even if it’s true. Rush and they will deny it as they haven’t feel it yet consciously even if it’s there. Some people need to figure out the feeling themselves. No other way.

Same with ladies who are in the early 30’s late 30’s . they would marry someone in a jiffy cause they want family. it’s often not about love when they are at that age. They egg clock force them to like someone.

1 Like

Very true. OP you should not have rushed immediately for marriage, it is a common mistake in magick, you should instead aim the magick at creating attraction, then to love, then you relationship, then to deeper connection, then to marriage. It’s a long process but at least that way the magick is FAR likelier to work, you have to break it down in steps and work on all the aspects.

2 Likes

I asked Sallos about marrying also… he gave me a dream telling me my heart was right but His was not!.. ask him to give you a dream or to show you a definite sign

1 Like

we can’t control other’s hearts if it’s not ready. Some people’s heart is ugly. They may seem nice on the outside but once they get what they want you see their true heart. body language don’t lie. Don’t fall for the nice treatment. Go for the truth treatment and those that show interest in you for you not cuz you have knowledge or things they want. The challenging one is the pretty attractive ones. Most often they are wolves in lamb’s clothing. They never had to put effort in relationships because people’s guard are easily down due to their looks. And it’s easy to want to do things for nice looking people cuz of the attraction.

2 Likes

The Wisepup really got some solid advice!
I won’t do love spell on someone, if they are what you call ’ wolves in lamb’s clothing.’

My situation was something different. She loved me but was afraid to be with me because of caste system in India.

1 Like

look beyond the appearance and act. Look into their soul. Most can’t look into people’s soul as they are mesmerize by the looks and nice attitude. In order to look into other’s soul . you have to develop your senses. awareness skills to spot incongruency with their body language. That means self cultivation of which many avoid. Ladies are trained since birth to lead guys on and to play them. They are skillful in seduction more so then guys because they have more practice from tons of guys approaching them. Beware the pretty ones. They know they are pretty and can use it to real in your heart and stab it with a million needles. mwha mwha mhwa!! =o(

1 Like

I know that she really likes me bc. I accidently watched over her shoulder while she was texting :sweat_smile:

But yeah I know it’s a good advice

1 Like