My "win the lottery" experimentations thread

PRAISE CLAUNECK!!!

The three apples. This is what they meant: they were a time placement monicker, which used to be common for me and I had forgotten.

I went to a meeting today teaching about green screening. Long story short. In the video being used as an example was a ghost holding a plate with 3 apples. The plate was the same as he showed. The apples were red. Only one different. They were cut into slices.

And tonight I won the lottery.

Now now, calm down folks. Calm down. I only won a tiny amount. BUT I AM STILL VERY EXCITED AND THRILLED because OMFG I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING FROM THE BLEEPING LOTTERY

I had already planned to try to reach Clauneck again tomorrow. Now I have to double do it because he deserves GREAT praise. GREAT. PRAISES Gollum.

14 Likes

Okay new update, because i am not done.

First I must connect with Clauneck again. Which I did. But this time he was silent and had no messages to impart, which means what little I could see was vague and impressionlike.

It started in a wooded backroads area. Probably near here. I could see the post fence. Then that went away, then back again, and the number 21 briefly, but I think that came in recently.

He arrived and once again he was a cute, hairy sasquatch. Last time his hair was black. This time his hair was a medium to light brown.

Now remember he has already said his answer was yes. By that I mean I feel like the small amount I won isn’t all of it. (Not just cuz of wishful thinking.) The other images he supplied haven’t happened yet, after all. But I asked him anyway to please make it so - I had already spent a large amount of time thanking him in meditation earlier (for me). I stopped when something was like, oh please stop for the love of…

I’m not sure why but I held up my cupped hands and out flew a butterfly. I think it was blue? I could be wrong on that one. Then, I’m not sure why except I have a tendency to pet them when they come along, I started to comb his fur with my fingers. As I combed I realized his fur was in need of attention. He had a burr on his upper thigh.

He allowed me to do this, in fact even seemed to like it. (Personally I think having my hair brushed would be an awesome thank you as well so I was down with this.) It was like he hadn’t been groomed in years. Then I washed him in a sparkle of white cleansing energy from head to toe. Just washed him right now in one little swoop.

When I was done he stepped back and… sprouted delicate fancy fairy wings of the dragonfly variety??? With filigree and everything. Oh, it was so pretty. One of those things I WISH I could draw successfully.

But. Yeah I wasn’t expecting that.

Then I felt myself transform and I was, well, a fancy high fairy on my little lotus pad continuing to meditate and do the enn thang. He went away somehow but… came back. Except he was transformed when he came back. Man he was purty: a male fairy like creature with cape and circlet and antennae (I had them too) and kind of resembled Marvel’s Loki from the movie but actually elegant and streamlined.

I got double vision at that point, like I was watching from the side and also from my seat. He knelt at my feet and held out his hand. I forget what that gesture means: it’s an offer, right? They use it in romantic stories when a woman is being asked for her hand. So you know. I held out my hand. He took it.

And then we were standing near the fence again. I thought I was alone at first but then there he was at my left. And I asked him again if he was willing to make it so.

He still said not a word. I told him, look I already know you said yes because I remember. I’m just asking.

He held my left hand a moment then walked away. At one point I thought he might want a kiss or something through this but he refused - which I greatly appreciated. I really dislike it when I am expected to give out sexual favors. He wasn’t mean, he just kind of made it clear no really. We’re not going there. but I like you so I’m gonna hold your hand.

I remember his cloak was black and first but then it was almost black dark green. And it would flow when he moved. Very artistic is our silent fellow.

I came out of it with a feeling it was time to pull a second entity in. Just a feeling. (Edit: a very SLIGHT feeling.) I might. I dunno yet.

5 Likes

This is an amazing glowing experience, I’m glad you made out well :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

If it works send a little money this way :wink:

2 Likes

LOL! Well what I’m planing to do with that much money (in part) will benefit more than myself. It’s a long plan that will require various property establishments.

Didn’t win anything last night - but you know I send a “good for you” to the winner. I woke up knowing what I went wrong. I didn’t trust the feeling and summon help. I simply didn’t want to hurt Clauneck’s feelings or make him think I didn’t trust his power. So today I shall have a chat and explain I’d like to build a team.

If you want to physically change things in the past you need more than 5 people, sometimes a whole host of teams. The flows are strong. So too if you want to get a bunch of lottery balls to roll to the numbers YOU want against all the other people trying to roll the balls.

And there are other things I’m not ready to talk about yet - I mean telling EVERYTHING lessens my chances. I ain’t toopid. LOL.

Will have another update soon.

2 Likes
1 Like

Quick update: been having a lot of dreams with people “talking to me” or events happening but when I wake up I can’t remember much. This is a good sign. It means the changes I’ve been working to make are in order, and I’ve got folks talking to me to teach/change/guide/insert thing here.

Wanted to take some time this morning to state how this fun little venture has taught some fun little things.

We have won 3 times so far. They weren’t large amounts, so that’s not what is important so much as:

#1. When we win it’s when we put trust in the demons’ instructions completely. What I mean is, there was a time we bought a scratch off because it was #11 on the board. We won from it. (And currently have the money on the altar.) Last night I was told to just use the random numbers, to NOT add most frequent numbers as I tend to do, and we won. And the first time was a mix of the two. So: if you can feel or hear instructions do not deviate in any way whatsoever. That’s actually a tall order for me, not because I’m rebellious but because I don’t always trust my intuition. This is definitely an intuition trust exercise.

#2 Learning to hear in general. It’s getting better and easier, but it’s still a little difficult.

#3 Trust that it’s okay to win the money at all. So trust is something else here. I ran across an article last night talking about how people just want the easy way out or have a no victim mentality blah blah blah… trust me, doing this is NOT easy. It IS work. A LOT of work, and in areas that are needed very badly when you’re trying to build strength in your magickal wings. Also with the lottery, I fail to see how there are victims unless they’re addicted to gambling. After all, people buy those tickets on the understanding it may not be them winning it. If they don’t get it they need to go sit in their safe spaces.

#4 There was another point. I can’t remember what it was. Oh well!

3 Likes

well i have been given numbers alot of times by spirits. And yes you really need,to trust them. The highest amount that i won using spirit for numbers was 250.000$. i received them numbers through a dream. But it is too much work

6 Likes

Well, it’s a lot of work but worth it just for the skill leveling. And I don’t see it as any different from any other types of work, just work with a possible larger gain.

I haven’t received any instructions in a while. You should never mix magics - mix Medicines as it were - and that happened here with the roommate and everything was thrown to the pit. The jackpot had gotten huge, and I was told that it was getting that huge because of the forces fighting for it. The minute I was forced to let go, it went boing! to California. LOL… but I don’t begrudge those winners at all. In fact, I’ve heard they’ve done a few good things with their winnings, so I hope they don’t end up bankrupt like so many winners do.

For me it’s back to square one on the matter. I’m not up to starting over just yet, though. I have a candle on the house altar waiting, but the time hasn’t been right yet. Soon I think, maybe.

1 Like

well it took me up to 2 weeks, daily invocations, seals etc…you dont give up at all…i quite won alot of times…so work hard and smart…surely you will win

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure I will. I’ve gotten messages from the spirits/daemons/insert here for most of my adult life over the matter. But as my grandmother used to say, paraphrased, I won’t win if I don’t play.

3 Likes

yes ,trust them and keep on playing the numbers they will give you

2 Likes

I won

4 Likes

You did? THAT’S GREAT!!! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

How did you manage to do it ?

It is possible but the very few times I have read about it, people have done intense work with ancestral spirits who then come to them in dreams with winning numbers.

I wish you all the best, hopefully you win. I tried N.A.P. for fun with this I won a small sum twice then I just stopped it was just an experiment afterall. Now thinking about this topic maybe multiple systems can be combined to achieve the end result.

2 Likes

Idk

Were you successful in obtaining the full amount you had asked for?

Whoops, sorry, this was meant for @PegiiJune_Limberg . Didn’t mean to reply to you, just.magic

1 Like

No I asked for £100 and received £60 but tbf I said that I was gonna buy £50 worth of lottery tickets and only bought £36 worth.

2 Likes