Ya I know. I was low key saying not to. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Aww thanks :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You cute :sparkles::blush::heart:

Please don’t! :sparkles::heart:
I’d love to hear more from you.

:sparkles:[quote=“Empress_Arianna, post:18, topic:114434”]
Music is a way for me to express how I’m truly feeling on a level that words alone just do not seem to be able to say. Music has been my therapy for a long time. And I love to share it.
[/quote]

Same here! Please do share more music! I guess we got a common taste in music! :sparkles:

I’ve read couple of posts from your old account didn’t knew it was you. Good to have you back! And please don’t leave, share your pearls of wisdom so that others can benefit and admire your work here. But if you ever feel like leaving this forum is the right thing to do then I won’t stop you. But in my opinion don’t leave, I love having you around. :sparkles::heart:

I am glad to hear that beautiful.! :sparkles:

2 Likes

You probably the only one :joy: well maybe a few others.

Not sure if its pearls of wisdom or madness … But I generally like to share my experiences.

Working on alot of stuff right now. I seem to be pulled in a million different directions at once. But it stays exciting.

So stay tuned. For the continuing saga of Arianna. :smiling_imp: she’s a little wicked , ya know !

4 Likes

For sure! :sparkles::heart:

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

I am current obsessed with these shows. Have you ever looked into the real Henry Tudor and Elizabeth York. Their love was wow. He never remarried after her because he was looking for her again.

1 Like

Yes I love those shows. And I don’t watch much tv. But I love the historical stuff. I’ve watched the Tudors all the way through a couple of time. Versailles was a good one too.

They did love each other very much. Which is rare especially for back then. And the fact their marriage was arranged. But it’s a beautiful love story.

2 Likes

Greetings Empress_Arianna

I loved your story and would love to read more.
I have only been a practioner for a short time, roughly 5 years, but have learned so much in a short time, for I take my studies very serious.
But in this time, it shocks me how I see practioner, get into it over such stupidity, in my opinion this has no place in the magickal community.
should never, happen its like grow up.

I respect you and your hard work so much.

Dark blessings,

Darkraven

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Welcome @James_Juergensen I see you joined us last September, but this is your first post. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Guess what? I’m still here. :black_heart:

3 Likes

I figured something out.

3 Likes

Hubba hubba :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

What?? I still got it? Even after being super sick for a solid week?? Awww… You flatter me! :blush: :blush: :heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Baby girl, you have always had it, and you will never lose it :heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Idk. It’s getting hard to keep :joy: especially after the week I had. I’ll be so glad when all that medication is out of my system!

2 Likes

There seems to be a pretty huge hurricane brewing.

3 Likes
2 Likes