My weird journal

I figured I would do a Journal to track my progress, any input is welcome, including constructive criticism.

So far I’ve been invoking King Belial for 2 nights straight. I plan on continuing this every night until I can hear his voice clearly.
1st night I heard an amused voice say “hi”
I fell out of meditation however do to surprise.

2nd night I felt a wave of energy go through me, intense, strong, rebellious, protective, it was King Belial announcing his presence. Later when trying to invoke him I didn’t hear a voice, but my face was smiling without my input.
So progress maybe?

1 Like

3rd night I didn’t get any results that I could perceive, the day after I felt some weird cool energy at the base of my spine. I left a gift of homemade chocolate chip pot cookies, and 2 dove chocolates for him.

A few days ago I did a petition to King Belial, asking for help with developing my psychic abilities/astral senses, I said I would meditate for 15 minutes each day and slowly increase it. I’ve been doing that each night, and I’ve felt a intense energy and pressure on my third eye last night.
Thank you King Belial!

I’ve given up on finding out what I am exactly, I figure I’ll find out when im dead lol. I have light, celestial and dark energy, its an interesting mix, I do want to expand on that eventually, I’ve been pulled to the void, so thats a future thing to do.

I also want to make a pact with King Belial, about me signing on, to serve in his legion for the rest of my existence, I dont plan on having my soul die a permanent death. Im wondering what sign on bonuses I can get?
Im hoping to get a little help with my psychic abilities, im thinking invoke King Belial and ask him to help guide me in meditation.

On the topic of serving King Belial in his legion for the rest of my existence, I dont care to become a Queen, a Queen/King doesn’t have as much freedom as others think.
I would be happy with getting promoted from being a Battalion leader, to leading a legion. That will take a shit ton of hard work to get from point a to point b. I think my current rank is Warlord.

Also im not sure if this is related to me working with King Belial, but I heard a womens voice, and there was no one who could have spoken, I couldn’t make out what she was saying. :man_shrugging:

@Xag_darklight as someone who works with King Belial, what do you think of my progress so far invoking King Belial? Do you think this is him?

Also some gods/demons who have been calling me to work with them.
Anu, Enlil, Nanna, Imhotep(Egyptian high priest), Belial.

Having a broken ajna chakra sucks, now I need to fix it, no wonder my psychic abilities went down the drain.

If you keep it up you will be able to hear them some of us were born with the gift to see and hear them before getting on this path I actually wished for it to go away I hated it cause it scared me I’m happy that I’m able to know since they aren’t bad any way as for you being a part of his legion I’m sure he will take you up on your offer and train you well I’m currently married to a count/Earl so that makes me an automatic countess not sure what a female Earl is anyway it is alot of work and it’s a heavy duty role to take on if your a higher up so I can see what your saying but it’s not all bad though there are pros and cons about both it’s best you ask him about it to see where you would stand before making the decision

1 Like

Thank you for the advice @bunny4cam
I’ll consult King Belial before making any decisions. I was able to hear and see them better, but my ajna chakra got fractured. I was told something was wrong with it, but I didn’t listen till now.
Have a happy new year!

Happy New year’s and also I was going to tell you if you meditate in a hot bath with healing minerals it should heal your chakra up fast and even open some of your closed senses as well I have done the beauty meditation bath to get rid of scars and dead or damage skin and it worked wonders you so you got to try it

1 Like

Awesome I’ll have to try it. Thank you!

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Conversation About Gods & Power

4th night I invoked, felt a presence but other then that nothing happened.
Im still meditating each night and slowly adding to it. I’ve learned that my Ajna chakra was bound, it was either bound or broken, I’ve done healing exercises and zilch.
One options left its bound, plus a friend learned from King Belial he bound me. I was pushing myself to hard and fast years ago, so he bound me for my protection.
As my life gets more stable, I’ll get it unbound bit by bit. Thats my number one priority now, getting more stability.

King Belial breaks blockages from what I remember, and refuses to make them.

He didnt stop me from using my third eye, he stopped me from pushing myself to the point of madness. Its not a blockage per say, but a restriction would be more accurate I think.

Sounds about right.

2 Likes

I’ve begun research on pacts, and making a list of things I want to include in my own. Im not to sure who I’ll do the pact with, I want to serve in a legion again as a warlord. I miss it, and being human on earth is just weird, fun at times but still weird. That and I want to be apprenticed to whoever I serve as a warlord, and learn magick from them.
My top choice is Azazel, next is Asmodeus, last is Belial. Im just going by intuition here on my choices.
I know I should go with Belial, do to serving in his legion before as a warlord, he would let me have my old battalion back, but I want to be more then a battalion leader. I want to get training and lead a legion of my own, and one day become a nether.
I see so many people want to become gods/goddesses, there’s nothing wrong with that, but its not for me im more at home on the battlefield, and im happy following orders, but at the same time I want to lead as well.
So after my human body expires, back to military life I go! HOORAY!
Azazel has more legions under his command then Belial, and unlike Belial he hasn’t thrown a full system binding on me, and left me high and dry so to speak. Im sure there’s a reason but im still upset, I know its childish and im trying to get over it.
I cant hear spirits that well, but im working on scanning and trying to pick up information and impressions from others, that and I can feel when im slapped etc.
I should be able to find out who, would like to do a pact with me and go from there. It wont be the normal pact making conversation, but I should be able to make things work. That and I want to discuss my goals and other important things, what they would want and expect from me and there requirements.
So any advice or input would be welcome.

2 Likes

Im going to try talking to King Belial tomorrow, hopefully he’ll answer me. I wonder if I would be better off talking to Lucifer, and telling him my plans and seeking his counsel.

1 Like