My victory over a Christian about Lord Lucifer

You know from your experience that truth is different and mission impossible is to change someone’s belief and why would you.
Open mind is something you were born with.
Don’t put your pearls in front of swines :wink:

Man. If I had this argument with any of the Christian’s I know, they’d probably have a heart attack. Lol. (I give off that innocent christian girl feeling usually. Nobody in person knows my real beliefs because I just plain dont speak about it to people.) I wish I could be open enough to speak to people like that. Especially cuz theres a soap box preacher with a megaphone who comes to preach by my work place every week. About how there is only jesus and the bible says this and that. He doesnt even preach it correctly.

Funny how theres preachers for Christianity who either have not read the bible or dont understand what it says. But I’ve never enjoyed or felt connected to it but I’ve read the whole dang thing as a 7 year old because I was good at reading and understanding things, and it was a book.

1 Like

he actually isn’t an angel and is an ancient serpent God worshiped by many old cultures around the world… he is the true life creator and bringer of knowledge… from his words as Melek Taus who dares fail to worship who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and Bible…

1 Like

I didn’t give him any info on what has been said on this forum etc.i just asked questions and the battled his answers with more questions lol

1 Like

Had a group of Christians do that a couple of years outside the San Diego Convention Center. A theology major went outside and sat with them for about an hour.
Everytime the guy spoke into his megaphone the theology major would loudly and calmly point out (with references) what was wrong with the Zealots speech. It took about an hour for the wannabee preacher to just shut up all together.
Lol

1 Like

Your insight is interesting, but like the other two threads you tried to beat this down into people, it’s not everyone’s truth.
You have a lot of good things going on with Quatzecoatl keep going with that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man that’s commitment. Lol. Yeah the guy we get doesnt even have a good argument for why you should. “Just that there is 1 God. 1 jesus. One. Thou shalt worship only God. Not many. One!” And that’s about the depth it goes.

I cant help it but it kind of makes me want to buy a drink from the McDonalds nearby so I can walk up to him and reenact the “Hey buddy. You just roll in from Stupid Town?” Scene from spongebob. Lol I would never. But it grates on me that he cant preach a good argument at minimum.

1 Like

he just knew the bible.
once you ask a question that has no biblical comeback

Yep one that requires thought and not memorization. :wink:

@Kaya lol true but these guys harassed all the convention goers for years before they got banned so those thousands of people got tired and started screwing with the churchies. It got pretty funny.

One year it was What Would Deadpool do another it was Join the Cult of Cthulhu we have cookies or the classic Join the Dark Side we have bacon.
It made them nothing but a gag and started to really piss them off no one took them seriously hehe.

1 Like

Haha. I wish I could have seen that. Never ever ever harass people into believing what you do.

1 Like

My friends wanted to pull Warhammer 40k on them but were terrible at making costumes.

“Blood for the blood God! Skulls for the skull throne!”. :wink:

They are used to angry people but don’t know what to do when people just laugh at them.

1 Like

Don’t worry about that Brother,
I’ve traveled to all three - Hell, Infernal Lake of Fire and Heaven. Within this lifetime.
Hell isn’t hot, it’s actually just quite dark, compared to earth. Lake of Fire, yaah, most people mistake that to be Hell.

Let me tell you a Secret, Lord_Raven.
You can choose to travel those planes and still go to others upon giving up the Body you currently hold. :wink:

Oh and Heaven was quite Wet when i’ve stayed there.^^

yaah, living in Germany haves it’s benefit’s xD

May i ask where this picture had been taken exactly?
Maybe i travel there to see there Energetic current :smile:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Okay so Hell is different from the Lake of Fire? And which one is the Infernal Empire?

2 Likes

Kane

2 Likes

it seems to be truth but if other ppl see it as different that’s fine too

2 Likes

the way I see it the infernal is where Satan’s souls go and where the demons reside the lake of fire is where Christian souls burn when punished by their YHWH God…

1 Like

I believe the Lake of Fire is from one of EA’s books?

Nothing wrong with something being true for you, I’ll be looking forward to stuff about Quatzecoatl. He’s a fascinating entity.

1 Like

Wow, how much fun. i love it when “Christoids” wanna witness to me and set me straight. i don’t tell them until i have tied them into Godian knots with their own “book” that i have read through the ‘book’ 5 x KJV, cover to cover- as well as 3 other translations including the apocrypha… and have been a priest Theologian for over 35 years-- THEN APOSTATISED ! [which got me banned from the Grand Lodge of Tennessee] i have yet, in all of my time, ever have dealt with someone who has read the book through even 1 time . my main goal is trying to leave enough ‘seeds’ in their heads that when they are in church or listening to their fellow anacerebrals , that when they hear their fellows- it is like fingernails going down a chalkboard . Time will do the rest.
Damn it is fun though isn’t it ??

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Aha, I laughed so hard at this. Gonna use this argument next time I meet a hard core christian. Thank you for that! :wink: