My victory over a Christian about Lord Lucifer

So thought I would share this.

today I had a little ‘tae tar tae’ with a Christian stranger at a friend’s house.

when I walked in my friends place i heard this little snippet of a convo from this guy (we shall call him ‘wank noise’) saying to my pal that 'if you don’t follow god then you follow The Devil.

me: whats wrong with that?
WN: oh Jesus save me
me: Behave yourself
WN: You can’t be serious. you think it’s ok to worship the devil. worship evil, worship hell, all that is bad in the world??.
me: who said he was evil??
WN: it says in the …
me: bible??? ok but like I defend Hades. he is like a Warden who rules. it doesn’t mean he is evil. he is an angel. fallen. but still an angel.
you have only read the bible. have you heard his side???
WN: I wouldn’t want hear his side.
me: hmmm shame.

and he left lol.

there was a lot more to it and i enjoyed burning his little belief about Lord Lucifer to the ground.

28 Likes

:smile: You did a good job.

LOL! :laughing: :+1:

7 Likes

Lol. That fear of hell being a place of torture and the fact that it is always depicted as a place with fire always scares me. :joy:
Thats why no matter how much of a dark Magician i might be, i never wish to go to hell rather to go to heaven.

7 Likes

You should find where he lives, get a copy of the satanic bible and visit him … When he opens the door hold the book in one hand, upside down cross in another… And explain to him that Satan loves him

images-3

:):grin:

17 Likes

That won’t work if he’s a Catholic. He’d be very confused about your mixed messages.

“Why are you holding St. Peter’s cross? Do you deep down feel unworthiness before Christ?”

11 Likes

:smile: you’re right forget the cross !

Inverted pentagram would be perfect

images-4

11 Likes

Huh…:thinking:

Market Church in Hanover, Germany. Consecrated 1360.

14 Likes

You know what, forget the pentagram… :joy::rofl:

Satan will be there personally, no need for a sign

WXV0f79XgupsyKZidjhXygOHVSsU34

8 Likes

“I wouldn’t want to hear his side.”
Well then stfu lol. If you don’t want to learn about something from more than one perspective you’re not worth the time :wink:
Ya what a Wank lol.

11 Likes

He he he, it’s a Lutheran Church, further proof that the Protestants are ruled by Satan!

3 Likes

Well yeah after the reformation it was. :rofl:

Still… @ Protestants

6 Likes

Lol Warhammer 40k, nice example :wink:

5 Likes

Ahhaha :grin:

3 Likes

Sometimes (when the mood takes me) I stand on tiptoes in front of Xtian street proselytizers and spreading my arms horizontal say, ‘Jesus loves you this much.’ I then hit them with, ‘So you believe in a god who sent himself, to sacrifice himself to himself, in order to save us from himself? That’s pretty fucked up…’

Or there’s that old classic: Jesus on the cross looks down and calls, ‘John! John!’ And John looks up and answers, ‘Yes master.’ And Jesus says, ‘I can see your house from up here!’

Al.

6 Likes

hahahaha

1 Like

how do you know Jesus had a big Willy???

he was hung like this (arms stretched out horizontally)

1 Like

If the person knew their bible they might have retorted with Lucifer as being only a title for Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar and not a proper name of the devil. What would’ve been more interesting is if he/she had said that we are called to be “light bearers” :stuck_out_tongue: Not denying the personhood of the name that has developed since.

2 Likes

the bloke was just a dick.
he thought he knew right and just he thought he had all the answers, I changed the questions lol.

he just had no responses for what I was putting forward to him.

as I say the convo was long, but I loved it lol

3 Likes

Sounds like he was a total sheep lol. All talk and no depth.

4 Likes

the one that stumped him was when I said.

‘What males you think Lucifer is … not was … IS … because he is here … evil??? why don’t you think he just punished evil???’

3 Likes