My Unbaptismle Sacrifice

This unbaptism is my sacrifice dedicated to Belial and Azazel
Belial because he is the lawless one and Azazel who is lord of the black flame
I have written this just now Incorporating ideas from variou other sourcerers and since I have already burnt one bible when i was 21 this one has more behind it.
With my 15 yr old who is also joining in. I have explained to her that we are sacrificing to attachment of religions in ou r bodies
We will first prepare in a large cauldron (soup pot) a mini bible that we shred together spit in it blaspheme etc. Then when it darkens we both go up to the park also have verbane and chilli (large water bottle in our bag)
Both wearing the sigils for Belial and Azazel
Place the pot on one of those Gas light bbq stoves in the park. (We won’t need to turn the gas on)
Say after chanting spirits names
This is our/my sacrifice of this disgraceful bondage of religion and lues the plasphemous poison of religious treachery… Enjoy this offering"
Then light toss in herb and chilli
Say “i am free” make sure book is has enough alcohol
Then " i burn the false religion i am cleansed and released from its grips free is my body gross and subtle "
*add on bits of hair follicle & bit of blood (mine).
Visualise the body covered in bright white fire like the sun. Lights of Lucifer.
When the flames have settled to ash toss in water say
“I am clean i am washed away from Yahweh influence i dismiss snd despise his very essence”

"I bow to being I claim my personal sovereignty and my right to ascension. I devour I destroy I crush.

We go home eat something dedicate to Lucifer
Were doing this together on Saturday night. Any ideas welcome.

6 Likes

I did a similar powerful ritual and I threw the ashes at a Crossroad.

The ritual sounds great :star_struck:

3 Likes

Cool idea. & thanks feels right my 15 yr old daughter is doing it with me

5 Likes

Now I remembered that it was a 3 way Crossroad. Now I am thinking of Hekate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We both went to the park butned as long as it was needed ans be surex a cold windy night no flames escaped.
So actual photos of ritual didn’t work properly
But :stuck_out_tongue:
Us at home tonight after. We both feeling lighter and around greater

7 Likes

Congratulations :blush:

1 Like

Wonderful. I love this idea. I tried to officially defect from the catholic church years ago but you can no longer as it was removed from the code. It bothers me immensely. Thanks for the inspiration.

1 Like

Hey so i had the feeling of redoing my initiation using one of VK Jehannum but was too lazy then tired. So i went to sleep woke uo @4 am and re did my initiation
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/11/22initiation-rite-to-become-a-satanist

Because doing the banishing /unbaptising leaves a hole and caus the woman at work presnted it to me like a gift i think she liked to see my expression, [and now she is going to be one of my thought-form Victims for manipulation haha], so i had to fill that gap. Was able to sleep better -although tired.
So this morning I gave my daughter to keep with her for today my spare activated sigils for Azazel and Lilith. And tonight i will present her with an option if short rituals to fill the gap and keep others out. She is interested in occults more now she seeing my results up close. But i want something basic as she swings between child and and teen- shes 15.
Any ideas?

2 Likes

I think Lilith inspired idea of doing the LHP banishing? Or was that me?

How about creating a wand together?

2 Likes

Hmm i have a sandalwood stick i glued quartz to it… i like the idea

2 Likes

Another idea is to construct and consecrate an altar with her of she doesnt have one. Id personally do a Contract as the step into adulthood, BUT you did say basic

3 Likes

My friend makes them i can see ifvhe has an unfinished piece of wood for her

Why get unfinished wood? Take her to find a tree, pick her own branch, get the branch yourself, and carve it out together

2 Likes

I live this idea im just being careful nit hto push my Ă— but she has x always had freedom in my house.

1 Like

Not quite sure what you mean with this. Please elaborate for me

Not to push my beliefs ideology. Sorry im on the bus

1 Like

Dont have to make it be with your Patron or anyone you work with. You can just give her an extensive list and see if she feels a draw to someone and then ask if she wants to try doing it. Only if you think she can handle this kind of thing. I was ready for one at 12, but I know not everyone is like this

1 Like

Me carve? Im crap at it. I cut myself and bleed everywhere.
We have ancestor altar i have encouraged her to pay respects either a chant or candle light or extinguish
Its simple “In gratitude to all ancestors of my blood family. In gratitude to all generation of ancestors in my spiritual family. In gratitude to this land and all generation of ancestors who made this land available”. Sometimes she does this

2 Likes

Another good idea thought of this also. Like showing sigils for her to choose.
When she was 3 i lost her it took 7 years through courts to prove i was capable and not dangerous (I Was on antidepressants at the time), the last 5 years i have been systematically clearing out the brainwashing. So niw its like she has the chance to be only herself. Shes interested in whar im doing more often now. Asks my advice on how ti deal with things but very hormonal too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like