My Tutorials: Volunteer Translators To Spanish, Arabic, Etc?

I’ve created a series of 3 core shamanism tutorials and I’m looking for anyone on here who has basic knowledge of magick to translate them into Spanish, Arabic, Greek, any African languages, and maybe other languages that are under-represented in terms of own-language openly available magickal materials that don’t require you to know the right people, pay a small fortune, or undergo heavy initiations.

• For the sake of clarity, I’m not asking on behalf of BALG, I’m not associated with them in any manner, don’t work for them etc., I’m a volunteer member mod on here and these tutorials are my own work, not connected to their business or publications. :thumbsup:

They’re relatively simple, but much more than I had for the first 15 or so years of my life in magick, and they’re enough to give people a working method, achieve self-initiation by acquiring a spiritual mentor, and the ability to go further at their own pace.

I also need to distribute them but can figure that out, though if you have local knowledge and want to do this, that’s cool. I am mainly looking for ways to get this to people in locations where exchange rates and other restrictions make it harder to simply buy a book or course, or attend a workshop training.

PM me with the subject line Translate if you think you’re up to this, I’m looking for people who have some grasp of magick already so you understand the concepts well enough to take my words and do them justice in your own language.

There’s no money involved in this, it’s about driving ascent, no-one’s paying me so I have nothing to pass along, and the plan is to get this uploaded as widely as possible for people to acquire free of charge, but if you can also find a way to resell it or teach it, that’s fine by me.

• If you just want the first of the series of tutorials to begin learning this method, PM me the subject line Tutorial. :smiley:
6 Likes

Hello Lady Eva,

Do you still need translators? Spanish is my native language and I’d like to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve put this project on hold for now because I am too busy to be active in spreading the tutorials, but I’ll send you the tutorials and if you think you can do anything with them, that would be great. :+1:

1 Like