My true name is that of a Demon!? HELLP!

Hey yall. Currently I was doing a few experiments with time magick and then realized something. Few months back I had a ritual with Shemyaza who called me his son and told me my true name. Later studies told me the name I received was that of a demon. Not exactly letter to letter but the goetic demon name was just a letter off and the pronunciation is the same. Any ideas regarding this entire thing? Help appreciated very much.

2 Likes

People, angels, demons, nephilim, and cambion, included do reuse names. Just like there’s a bunch of Mike’s running around, it would be the same for any name, no matter who and what you are.
I wouldnt be worried about it.

5 Likes

I maybe thought true name maybe would be unique to me however it seems it’s not.

1 Like

I’m not allowed to know my true name, probably because I attract bad energy like a magnet.

4 Likes

True name is just a fancy way of saying your life that imprinted on your soul strong enough to make that life your true self. So your true name is whatever spiritual relative you have chose to name you. I didn’t have a true name until later on in my ‘true self’ life where it was given to me as a title and a name. True names are as unique as the many ways to say Mike in multiple languages.

2 Likes

I know mine and I am not allowed to say it.
Most likely for the same reasons as you.

1 Like

They told someone one it and apparently it is weird and they are purposely keeping it away from me, because apparently it is how you can control me and that is the last thing they want.

Apparently my soul is an essence that is respected.

Also it has never been written and purposely hidden, just like I am for the most part.

1 Like

We truly do have a ton in common.

1 Like

Maybe, but my energy is really off.

1 Like

You are doing a lot better though.

1 Like

Maybe spirit wise, but I think I opened up a can worms I should have left closed.

2 Likes

You did, but you can close it. Your far stronger then that hollowed out shell. Kick his ass and show him your not prey. You have people willing to help you, call them, rally your troops.

1 Like