My theme song

Update on life, I recently got kicked out of my uncles house for doing magick and he still has my cat so I’m pretty sad about that, and lost my job. I’m currently sleeping on a friends couch. Send positive vibes my way. :pray: anyways this is my theme song

11 Likes

I truly hate that guy now. No one keeps the owner away from their precious fur baby!

I hope all goes well, and you get your cat back!

2 Likes

Sometimes a solution can be found within a problem. And sometimes a problem can be solved with another problem. Someone’s problem will be your answer.

It sounds cheesy but that’s what I got! Also be optimistic! Things can be worse but only if you make it so and it can get better if you want it too. I don’t know you but I know you will get a job soon! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Sending positive vibes! :smiley:

2 Likes

My favorite :blush:

2 Likes

Sending positive vibes your way. Things will get better, when you are down the only way to go is up.

If I may make a suggestion, when you get back on your feet job wise get your own place and if it is financially out of reach find like minded roommates that you can grow with until you can get your own place.

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Yes I see, I feel like this is a stepping stone into a bigger and better part of my life . The universe is sending me signs with animals and synchronicities that all is going well and to embrace the changes for these changes will bring the love and life that I desire

2 Likes

Yes that’s what my plan is to get my own place with my man, should be sometime soon I know he will help me. Currently job searching hopefully I get a better job then I’ve ever had before :crossed_fingers:t4::+1:t4:

4 Likes

That’s the spirit. Keep your head up.

3 Likes