My temple burned

I bought a skull for King Satan . Since King Satan declined the offer, I gave the skull in honor of King Amaymon. I did no do rites for the skull. I just lit up two black candle’s and placed the skull in the middle and for no reason I went to sleep in another room.I woke up and was surprised to see my temple got burned. Not much of a damage but the whole temple was covered by black dust and a round burned spot on the alter. Took me 5 hours to clean the entire temple. Below are the photos after I clean my temple. The skull was burned as well. The black spot do resembles like the black sun. I don’t wish to be too superstitious, but hope I could get some feedback’s regarding this. Is this normal???

4 Likes

Was your candle not in a fireproof container? And you left it unattended?
The flame burned the counter when it burned down. You’re lucky the wood wasn’t too flammable, or near a curtain.

5 Likes

It is normal that if you do not keep safety you put yourself into a risk. Never leave burning candles. I did that once too so I learned for whole life :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I always place the candle in a ceramic holder. But this time I placed the candle on a plastic plate. I’m still wondering why I did that.

Guess I learned my lesson. Thankfully I did not burned my entire temple. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe your demons kept fire low :slight_smile:

2 Likes

im actually looking at the Aghori photo, its interesting

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trust this yellow electric imp on your altar… Pikachus are bastards :wink:

2 Likes

Usually when I do baneful magick, I just gaze upon aghori picture. Make’s my mind aligned to what I do during baneful working. He does not usually ask offering or communicates. I just placed ash beside him. But he does gives blessing.

1 Like

For some reason I feel like the fire cleansed the skull from whatever it was holding!

1 Like

You made me laugh, :rofl: I got this as a sign after I placed a curse. So just kept it in the alter. May come handy perhaps.

1 Like

Thanks Miku. I just realized that :black_heart:

1 Like

I used to work with Bhairava, do you feel something gazing at that photo?

1 Like

I will feel some presence, a bit dark. I’m a hindu actually, I did worshiped bhairava before coming into LHP. But not much of experience. The only Hindu essence that came forth from rhp is aghori I guess. I was actually thinking about bhairava last week. Wonder why You asked me???

because I saw Aghori, and Aghoris worship Aghora/Bhairav :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks warrior, I will try meditating using this mantra later. Sure will update you soon after meditation. Thanks again :black_heart:

1 Like

May Bhairava bless you!!!

1 Like

Bhiarava stands at the gate before anyone meet any shakti, any temple related to goddesses you will find bhiarava idol or a temple related to him there too.

It’s not that only Aghori or people who are into LHP worship bhairava even RHP people worship him but they use different offerings more satvik in nature.

1 Like