My Tarot

At this point, I have become quite proficient in the Tarot, and I have gained a true appreciation for it.

It took a few years, but now that I have become a very capable reader, I feel an absolute love and reverence for the Tarot.

I have done like 8 readings in the last three days for other people, learning about them and seeing their surprise by how right I have been. I myself have been amazed, as for the longest time I had doubted myself and my capabilities…

I decided to put such fear aside, and simply read the cards as they were talking to me. And in doing so, I came to a very amazing comfort and ability to read that I had never expected would come so easily if I just relaxed!

In other news, I have a meeting with two adepts of the Invisible House on Thursday, and I am incredibly excited!

Good luck with your meeting, very exciting indeed.

Meeting with Sloan Young himself (Frater Mastema), the founder of the IH, as well as another member of the Vault of Adepts.

My personal daily reading was very promising as well… The outlook is very good.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:3, topic:4190”]Meeting with Sloan Young himself (Frater Mastema), the founder of the IH, as well as another member of the Vault of Adepts.

My personal daily reading was very promising as well… The outlook is very good.[/quote]

He knows his stuff.
This guy is reliable his skills are profieicent
And I can tell he has put forth time and effort
Into his skills. I can say that he would be able
To trust his own tarot skills with his life, if he went deep
Enough into every connection and aspect.

Overall 4.9/5 he is very good.

Thank you Dani, that’s a very encouraging and flattering feedback!

Honestly I have spent long hours delving in to the attributions of each card, studying more than three books on the subject!

I absolutely LOVE Tarot.