My take on my working circle

Hi all,

I have a idea of a circle I want to create in my ritual room make out of small rocks. It’s a double circle. The outer circle I was thinking of at the cardinal points painting river stone and drawing each signal of them.

Then on the inner circle cardinal stones I would paint the 4 demons of each direction.

Any ideas at to if this is a good way to make a permanent circle?

Something feels right about it but wanted opinions on it.

Thanks

G

A circle I would deem right to be permanent is the Sigillum Dei. Just my opinion.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigillum_Dei]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigillum_Dei[/url]

But if you feel like what you said is good for you, then I suggest you do it. Do what feels right.

[quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:2840”]Hi all,

I have a idea of a circle I want to create in my ritual room make out of small rocks. It’s a double circle. The outer circle I was thinking of at the cardinal points painting river stone and drawing each signal of them.

Then on the inner circle cardinal stones I would paint the 4 demons of each direction.

Thanks

G[/quote]

Hi all

I put the circle down and it looks awesome and feels powerful!!

Now I have another Idea of the Outer cordial points make them black with silver sigils and the inner for the demonic towers make black with Red sigils.

Thanks,

G
What are your thoughts?

It completely depends on the paradigm.
Which demons’ sigils would you use? Why?
In which direction will you place them? Why?
What colours will you use? Why?
How will you employ the circle?
What is the circle’s purpose?
How are you going to call the demons whose sigils you have used?

[quote=“Euoi, post:4, topic:2840”]It completely depends on the paradigm.
Which demons’ sigils would you use? Why?
In which direction will you place them? Why?
What colours will you use? Why?
How will you employ the circle?
What is the circle’s purpose?
How are you going to call the demons whose sigils you have used?[/quote]

I was going to use the Archangels Michael, Uriel, Ariel and Raphael.
Then Azazel, Belial, Amaymon and Abaddon.

The Colors for the demons I was thinking of using the black red that E A used.

I thought this would be a basic circle for all working I would do.

Directions I would use the one’s I have read.

Thanks

G

[quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:2840”]Hi all,

Thanks

G[/quote]

Hi all

More ideas is that for the Demonic kings stones I want to add a drop or 2 of my blood to give them power.

Can I do the same for the Archangels to make a connection to them or is it not needed?

Also between the two circle can I add a line of salt around for protection? Can I leave it there or it needs to come up after each use?

Thanks

G

The Archangels do not need, nor require blood. It is best left out when working with the vast majority of angels.

Good luck with your circle and I agree with what Baphomet said.