My success with Spirits so far and public thanks

I decided to make a post so I will give proper thank you to every spirit that helped me so far
Back when I was living in Cyprus I started having kidney pains. I went to the doctor but they couldn’t find what was causing the pain and medicine were not affective. I discovered Rakshasi Lankini and I summoned her. On the second night after I finished my summoning I felt a tingling sensation on my stomach so I lifted my shirt and I saw a glowing flower on the side that my kidney was aching. The pain stopped and it never bothered me since!

Thank you Fillip ( he was a spirit that I talked to via Ouija board) for not letting me lose hope when I was unemployed and for telling me to which company to send my resume in order to get a job fast

Thank you Lucifer for protecting me during my break up and for punishing the person who tried to rape me!

Thank you Hecate for revealing the true colours of a mean co-workers and for getting her fired!

Thank you Mammon for always helping me win money! I promise I will be more cautious when you bring me huge wins!

Thank you Asmodeus for the passionate night I had with my crush back on January!( The guy asked me to meet me the same day, only a few hours after I summoned Asmodeus)

Thank you all and I hope that you will continue helping me and I will continue honouring you :slight_smile:

Anyone who wants to work with those spirits dont hesitate! Except Asmodeus who I used his enn after I did an hour of meditation for the guy and Fillip who came through the Ouija board and Rakshasi whom I used her sigil, I summoned Lucifer, Hecate and Mammon by just talking to them. Dont be afraid not to just talk to them if you can’t do a full ritual. Spirits are always around listening to us :slight_smile:

PS: Sorry if I make any mistakes. English is not my primar language

14 Likes

Nice results you have got.

I am very happy for you.

How do you work with Mammon?

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the delay. I dont use a ritual, i repeat his enn or a mantra that I came up with. Today he helped me win 230€

Thanks for the reply.

So can I create my mantra? Could I use English language to create my mantra?

Can I also add the safety clause…without causing harm to me or my loved ones"?

Did you offer anything to Asmodeus?

2 Likes

Yes. I told him in exchange I will post here my experience

1 Like