My story

Alright so here’s the full story. My mom officially told me I can leave the house after an extremely heated argument. She said if I go, she won’t call police after me for being a runaway. So I packed my bags and headed for the church of Scientology all the way in pompano FL while I was in Davie FL, in hopes to seek asylum. As I was interested in gaining personal power from the church.

I left at 1:00 pm afternoon. I walked, and took buses to get their. By 10:pm I found the location of the church where it was suppose to be on google maps to find out when I got there they moved the location. So I dedicated myself to skip sleep and head to the second closest location north.

By midnight I came close to the church, but needed to find a place to sleep. A guy randomly just gave me a dollar and gave me directions to a homeless shelter 30 minutes away by walk. At this point I was in a ghetto, and my muscles where being eaten away by my body, because I had no food or water to drink, but I’m a fucking soldier, so I kept going. Asked two scary looking black men for direction(by the way I’m white with an Eminem shirt on and a backpack full of clothes) one of them gave me $10. Thanks Salasash!

Reach the point to find out it moved locations, just like the church. Ended up at a gas station to meet a crack whore hooker, who praised the Lord.

Her and I talked and she saw my coming as an act of God. A random 17 year old ending up in a ghetto 1 hour drive away. I told her I needed a place to sleep. She gave me two options. Spend the night at her house, which was a crackhouse, or get baker acted, which is basically telling the police I was suicidal so they can put me in a hospital with a bed to sleep and food.

I took the hospital for refuge because fuck the crackhouse. I thought it would be a 72hour stay where I can leave and be at the church. I was wrong! They evaluated me. My mom found a maniquin head with a knife through it and a picture of her next to it. My cursing. They though I might endanger Myself and others. They continued to evaluate me, and put me under medication. I talked with a friend during this period and realized I should be approaching my mom at more respectable angle. And build a deep relationship with her.

So I apologized for being angry at her and blaming her for things, and now the relationship is better. However I can’t garuntee continued success as it is a two way relationship. She’s aware of the magick I do, but is creeped out by it and doesn’t like me working with demons. I asked her if it’s ok I do magick with angels, she said yes, because she’s Christian. I’ll still be working with demons, but I’ll be hiding it.

Before all this happened Some demons and magicians and I cursed my family, because I was only seeing death as a way out. Since Azazel has done this to/for me I realize this isn’t the case. I don’t want them to die anymore. However I’ll be working to see if I can lift these curses, however if the weight is too large, since so much magick is cursing her. I’ll let them go and manifest and make changes from there.

I do however want to give thanks to my brothers/magicians/teachers.
THANK YOU
ZAC
STEVEN
AWALTER666
LADY EVA FOR GIVING ME ADVICE
MEPHSITOR FOR GIVING ME ADVICE
ZYSKAL
AND AZAZEL!

Thank you all!

AND BELIAL! ALL HAIL BELIAL!

You had several instances of people who had no selfish incentive to help you, reaching out a friendly hand and trying to see you right. This is a HUGE blessing, you could have ended up dead very easily, or worse.

Please consider my words I PM’d, and think about taking a break from this forum, black magick, the whole thing, and getting yourself grounded and your life a bit more stable.

desmon’s not on here for a bit, so I’m going to lock this.