My Story Of Becoming A Wolf

Congrats on the hard work. Awesome

Much appreciated brother.

I knew a Chaos Magician who did stuff with wolf spirits. His Magickal Name was K9.
And my (first) name was Frater C.L.

At the time I had no idea of the huge Magickal effect that was engendered by me taking that name upon myself, because one’s first Magickal Name is the strongest…but I digress…

OUA.

My girlfriend and I are actually going to a wolf farm on nov.11. Do you have any advice that can maybe make my experience a bit better?

Bro.,

That would depend upon the type of wolf farm, wouldn’t it?

Al.

How would i know? Obviously i dont know anything about wolves, hence why i asked lol.

They must have a website and maybe reviews by people who went? Wolf farm… milking them first thing in the morning must be one hell of a job! :laughing:

For sure! :upside_down:
~And what are they doing with all that jizz? :thinking:

Thank you so much for sharing this with such honesty and intensity. My heart still races from excitement and yet another affirmation that the left hand path , has been calling me my entire existence. I only recently have decided to stop getting in my own way, your advancement inspires me to lead a very different life untill recently I’ve become a solitary student occultist. Your experience gives me conviction in my choices. Thank you.
Sincerely R.M.
soon to be R C .M.

funny enough on the part about the man as we walked off he started howling and stuff, it was cool to do.

Has there been any progress or further changes since then in the years that followed. Or possibly a mention of a wolf named Kåeleb? I am working on a rather pertinent ritual and could use some insight on this

I have an apprentice that wants to attempt this or something close. How far on the path should they try this. Also is it safe.

Maybe your subconscious craves deeply to discover Satan.

Because the cradle of civilization depicted Satan as wolf with a serpent body, flying. lupul-dacic