My story ~ how Azazel led me into the occult

Thank you @Nyxifer :heart:

Would you believe me if I told you my cat Casper had a piece of azazel inside of him? I’ve been in love with this cat for so long and hes always been one of my closest confidants (I’m not a social person by any means😂) but since Ive read the book of enoch and talked to demons he has revealed himself to me. According to that book we are supposed to be foes but how could my little baby boy be the originator of sin? It stands to reason that he would keep his enemies closest but I don’t really see us as enemies. Maybe that was his intention, possesing my lil gato in this way… What are your thoughts on this?

Random thought of the moment but you may wanna look into if there are any spirts in either book of azazel or the goetia that can draw more like minded people to your area or shine a light on those also in hiding and bring them to your attention.

1 Like

Well… I have no idea what to think about that actually haha. I guess what makes you say that?

The only way I could relate to it really is that a few months ago Azazel came into one of my lucid dreams. We were just standing in my backyard when a kitten walked up to the fence. In the dream I picked it up and he acted like he was giving it to me.
2 days later I’m standing in my backyard when the same looking kitten from the dream walks up to the fence. I guess it’d amaze me less if we lived in a community, but it’s just us with no people around. So I consider her to have been given to me by him.

2 Likes

That could be a good idea.

I have it on a few reliable sources, including paimon and bael, as well as having been contacted directly by him through a mental link. Anytime I speak out loud about this he gets real squirmy and distant, especially when I talk about whether or not I should just throw him down a well and be done with him (I never would just to be clear) not to mention the way he looks at me now, he’s more calculative and seems to be more observant now than when he was feigning being an ordinary cat. I don’t know what the reprecutions are for this but it’s nonetheless a moral discontinuity I’m struggling with at the moment

It honestly feels nice knowing he’s there at my moms house protecting my family from those shadows you mentioned. I’ve had several experiences with them myself and since we got that cat its stopped entirely, I never made that connection until you made it for me.

2 Likes

They’re really nothing to be afraid of I promise you. They’re only as powerful as you make them out to be. When it comes to spirits… you really cant afford to be afraid.

2 Likes

I realize this now. It doesn’t even faze me when something touches me anymore because I know the only power it has over me is the power I give it. Bael taught me that when he came to me seeking my friendship. I was obsessed with the thought that it was my destiny to combat these things but once I realized that they were only an extension of gods will it made me think about what it truly means to be evil. They’re like spiders. Creepy crawlies with too many eyes. But spiders serve to weed out the flies and do a damn good job of it at that.

2 Likes

wow this is an incredible story, very interesting. Everything that has happent has led you to where you are now and thats worth it, isnt it? Atleast thats how i feel about myself and where i am, a hard past leads to learning and a richer future imo.

I wouldn’t change a thing.

1 Like

This kinda inspires me to write a post of my backstory of leading into the supernatural and magick., even though it’d be like a book, lol.

3 Likes

I hope it inspires everybody to write their back stories.

I know what you mean. I actually started writing a book of the whole story going into complete detail without skipping anything. I tried to keep it short for BALG. I think for the most part I kept all the important points.

2 Likes

I am an only child also.

2 Likes

It has its perks wouldn’t you say?

2 Likes

big time

2 Likes

heres my prince of darkness can u feel the evil emanating? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Cuuuutte :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: so cute.
Very Azazel esque

2 Likes

Glad you stuck around (life and all) stay longer.

1 Like

I really wouldn’t be here without him…

1 Like