My start with the first gatekeeper - Belial

aslo every deep thought belief and emotions are getting out of me,i see that a heart chakra meditation will be great for this.

4 Likes

Work on your root chakra too

4 Likes

looks like to go beyond belial’s gate must have a conciousness that i must connect too,belial told me to start working with amaymon for this.

in todays ritual i realised to be a god of darkness you must be darkness and beyond of this what i did and succes i leared to control the chaos in the same way become chaos and beyond and then focus it on a goal.

amaymon said that true power is within me and i must connect with that conciounsness i tried today but i didnt quite succed it may be a proccess for that but i will try again at night.

i was burned,became and beyond the sacred flame of belial
then i chanted on the left sigil of the hidden god,i chanted “Ves’ja kalleh amaymon”

next familiar is the once that i am most interested on : Lucichatha

Infernaly,Xag.

4 Likes

Lol i defenetly grew more mature from this pathworking,i was such of a lovebird.

another powerful thing that i understanded it that always stand on your own empire with your own rules and ground when i applied this belial started respected me more,dont play with any other rules but that doesnt mean you should be an unrespectful person.

as i takkalos started my own empire the gatekeepers respected more and i am going closer to entering belial’s gate but a conciousness is key.

1 Like
2 Likes

The Zero dimension

i had felt pulls and calls into a place of vast darkness
darkness of infinity but not emptiness,yet not all
Belial gave me this gate to access it

along with this incantacion to open it

“Om’shree’shal Tssss’TssaaaNta
nemu’ssssisss yannkaa tzarantaa
venishee’shalifen manta’gen oh’mantariz shariss’fall
hssssssssss zenissshhh’shaaaa mahabow’bodorus
mankagen tsaraentaen evel haturz ven’rishal
hantizz raa’fuun’fel
test’zen”

now stop chanting the words and go through the place that i came
that i was born the unborn child that i am that we all
in the nine gates of darkness pass through

as i chanted i felt the atmosphere changing,i could smell something it has yellow vibration
i see unsee fires at first it looked like nothing but i can see the something in that nothing while it is nothing with my serpentine eye
cold flames and smokes
a snake arrives the giant snake
he came to ask why i am here he said in a hissing laughing voice
i said “I came to see your dimenshion i am takkalos”
“theres no takkalos here i am the only one,who sheds the childs and the gates of darkness”
what do you seek? i seek to open the gates to become a living good
“they are arleady opened unseeken and seeken
once you become conciously aware and expand them they are farther more”

he swallowed me i tried to break out but he is beyond power so i stay there and escape and i am back here,sort feeling exhausted and feeling stronger.

2 Likes

Into the dimension zero -Night two

a vast place in primordial darkness itself,the place that the eternal snake swipes in i see it as i focus upon it my ajna opens wide black snake whats your name i asked
he replied,when his tongue swiped out of his closed mouth hissing and manfesting smokes in the air

“Or’shanta’zunk”

i know that it had many names including Satolas

they are all the same name,different varrietions of it.

a snake,manifested there again its not Or’shanta’zunk,Satolas ,it feels like a child of darkness it swims torward me it hissess,it says “I am your guardian from outer darkness,beyond the universe I am Rays (its name)”

then i go into a palance with him

he says

"over time you grew,you learn
but your greastest binding is something that you control
your own mind,put yourself into the chaos of control and master it

i watch over you,watch over you ,always been with you Human,Takkalos."

3 Likes

Harnessing the force of hellfire - The lake of fire

harnessing the force of the innextisheble hellfire is death to some,and reborn to the childs of darkness

Belial.

“Go through the gates of fire
into the lake of fire,cast yourself in the deeperst fires of damnation
and reborn as you,lets see what it takes”

i chanted belial again he said
“cast yourself into it”

i begin to meditate on it i see gate i chant

“Itz zerlash hatumanan lana maska ramha om”

i say

“I open the gates of the primordial hell
the lake of fire
that feasts upon the souls
the lake of fire
that burns within the all
the lake fire inextishuble bloom of the abyss
that runs through all cosmos
I takkalos cast my self and damned my self into the deepest hellish pit”

i as i said these i see and feel the layers of the lake i am burned i am going deeper
the fire deosnt look like fire at all,its black
i chant within me
the song of the lake

“Itz zerlash hatumanan lana maska ramha om”

azazel rises and says “you will be punished,lets see if you have what it takes”
i feel my chakras being destroyed i feel pulses yet i feel nothing i resist
to the very last breath,i am on a conciouss state of insanity i beg for destruction and pain its my reward i am back again,faster than light i travel into the eternal lake of damnation
i must admit i love the lake of fire energy
i see blackness azazel says
“see with your eye of darkness”
i vibrate sah within me and whisper “oh’gaurgula gurays”
my ajna is a center of pure darkness i inhale it all
i am on the pit,darkness,abyss,infernal empire,dimension zero,and into the lake of fire simantiously i see no difference within them for i am darkness known as takkalos
when i speak into darkness i speak to my god and soul and devil.

the four gatekeepers,Belial,amaymon,azazel and abaddon chant
“Rise and decend”
“rise takkalos”
i try to pull my self out,but only to realise that i am again everywhere,ascend is expanding not going upwards,ascend is realization,ascend is unbecoming to become

i am takkalos.

next:The serpends breath -Night two in 23 minutes of rest

6 Likes

tonight theres gonna be some intense stuff.

lake of fire and demonic legions.

4 Likes

Indeed the last days lots of Black magicians and luciferian witches got United and working together. Something big is coming.

2 Likes

Indeed… you can feel it in the air…

1 Like

tonight at three am

got deeper in tha lake of fire
becomed it and controlled it
then i rised from the pit belial said
“You personify my wickedness very well”
i had become a lawless god in this plane not a slave to even the laws of the universe
and i aslo must say that ahriman is calling me to his path and i had awnsered he said that i will become a div and i want to become to be it.

continueing…

he said later
“Enter the black gate to the blackness
prove yourself to the father”

i gazed at the gate

and i been into the dimension zero the eternal dweler was the there the father was there i said that i am takkalos and showed me darkness he said something of the lines very well
but theres more work to do in my vision i saw a nonagram like structure and on each point there was a gate,the gate of belial is open
i chanted “Itz ra cha belial” unto me
belial said
“start reasearching about amaymon”

1 Like

chanting into darkness

i must resist and go through that i realise my divinity for i am not a god there in the darkness as i though demons are,but i am darkness when i realise that i am darkness i am a dark god i am mastering the darkness within me when i pull myself back as darkness i am a divine god in darkness lucichatha said
“rise as the almighty god that you are even rise higher than darkness

stand as the most powerful of the nine because you are the nine and the nine are you

chant this with the intent and mold it in your will thinking will inject power and

spells in it you can create divine darkness,or destroying darkness”-Lucichatha

now i understand for i am darkness and i am the nine as they are darkness and they are me.

2 Likes

Belial… Has the heart… Not sure where to start…

1 Like

The lionhearted…

1 Like
1 Like

I am starting to work with the aspect of Belial the Man-dragon of the averse Chokhmah. Very powerful

:dragon:

1 Like

i would like to hear what you know about that aspect,i am interested.

1 Like

I had to look for it in Google :sweat_smile:

Sigil Belial, Man-dragon
is from Michael Ford

:dragon: