"My spiritual husband"

I am sure I know him tell him I said hi I need his support for the ceremony in a few days

Lol I remember that post need a divorce attorney call satens law firm lol anyway I don’t call fur my spirit husband too long for me he is my mate

Fur also hates my human spouse so I know how that feels also awesome comic drawing

1 Like

After reading all this I think that I am married to a spirit. I have one that is closer to me than my physical wife. I’ve never looked at it that way before. I’ll have to ask him about it. Probably never thought about it because its not a sexual relationship.

Now that i think about it he has been present when me and my wife have sex. Maybe I am married to him. Lol

4 Likes

Maybe from past lives yeah you should ask and see what he says

1 Like

I have to make another pot of tea; this party has gotten bigger and we are almost out. Better make two pots, this time.

disappears to the kitchen

P.S. I just had the crazy idea to change the name of this thread to Tea With Magnus (and Friends), and we can discuss whatever. It can be a place to recharge and break from things such as @Angelb1083 said.

1 Like

Can you make some hot coco :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Do you want the mix or homemade?

If its the mix the kind with mini marshmellows

1 Like

It would be no trouble at all, deary.

We actually have a BALG Bar & Grill thread for this very thing.

2 Likes

But a Bar does NOT serve Tea

3 Likes

Well, I’m not too sure about that. Our Bar served many things most bars don’t. lol

1 Like

returns from the kitchen with a tray of tea and cocoa
Refreshments are ready!!!

1 Like

We still have tea what about donuts

1 Like

No digital donuts for me I’m trying to get in better shape.

1 Like

Tried asking spirit husband to put shelves up and trash out.

Did not work. :crying_cat_face:

Had to get 3D husband instead for tasks like that. :smiley:

8 Likes

It is not as unusual of a concept as one may think. If I recall right, in Haiti, there are individuals who are spiritually married to particular lwa for example. It seems to be a form of devotion to that spirit but holds certain responsibilities of the individual towards that particular lwa (such as abstinence of sex on a particular day associated with that Lwa). The banishing element you mentioned is probably not the case in that example (I cannot see that going well). I’ve heard of similiar practices in other cultures as well. Of course, this is coming from an outsider’s perspective so if there is anything I am missing or wrong about, I would love to know for my own personal awareness.

1 Like

I talked to the spirit and here is what he said.

We do have a bond that has spanned many lifetimes. It is not a marriage but he said he could see why I thought that. He said that he was bonded to my higher self in a previous life. He was bound to my past present and future. He said it is more like being blood brothers. He told me of past relationships that we have had. We have had lovers , siblings , parent/child , and teacher/student relationships. His purpose is to become what ever I need in any particular incarnation. He is always with me and helps me whenever needed. We are so close that our energies feel the same.

I hope that you have enjoyed this update. If you have any questions I’ll do my best to answer.

3 Likes

Quite a few of us on here are married to spirits. :smiley:

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I know that is definitely the case here :slight_smile: I was trying to use the whole “it happens in other places outside of this forum” approach to show the OP that it is not a strange concept at all seeing it appear here.

Personally, I am not but recognize that others do and that is more than okay in my eyes.

Edit: actually, now that I think about it, my vows to my wife where for us to be married both in body and in soul so in a way, I guess I am married to a spirit as well (we decided against the death due us part aspect). That spirit just happens to be the spirit of my wife here in the physical as well.

2 Likes