"My spiritual husband"

Ohh which spirit are you married to if you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

Spiritual marriages atleast with beings on the other side was always an interesting thing to me, not something I could do but still lol.

3 Likes

It’s a big step to take alot heavy then human marriage due to the fact that your stuck with them you know at Least well I am stuck with mine wouldn’t have it any other way actually

3 Likes

I was just talking to him. He will tell who he is when he is ready. :woman_shrugging:t2: He’s amazing like that sometimes :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Okay

7 Likes

I never banished him. I still can’t get enough of his presence.

3 Likes

I am sure I know him tell him I said hi I need his support for the ceremony in a few days

Lol I remember that post need a divorce attorney call satens law firm lol anyway I don’t call fur my spirit husband too long for me he is my mate

Fur also hates my human spouse so I know how that feels also awesome comic drawing

1 Like

After reading all this I think that I am married to a spirit. I have one that is closer to me than my physical wife. I’ve never looked at it that way before. I’ll have to ask him about it. Probably never thought about it because its not a sexual relationship.

Now that i think about it he has been present when me and my wife have sex. Maybe I am married to him. Lol

4 Likes

Maybe from past lives yeah you should ask and see what he says

1 Like

I have to make another pot of tea; this party has gotten bigger and we are almost out. Better make two pots, this time.

disappears to the kitchen

P.S. I just had the crazy idea to change the name of this thread to Tea With Magnus (and Friends), and we can discuss whatever. It can be a place to recharge and break from things such as @Angelb1083 said.

1 Like

Can you make some hot coco :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Do you want the mix or homemade?

If its the mix the kind with mini marshmellows

1 Like

It would be no trouble at all, deary.

We actually have a BALG Bar & Grill thread for this very thing.

2 Likes

But a Bar does NOT serve Tea

3 Likes

Well, I’m not too sure about that. Our Bar served many things most bars don’t. lol

1 Like

returns from the kitchen with a tray of tea and cocoa
Refreshments are ready!!!

1 Like

We still have tea what about donuts

1 Like